◆英語タイトル：Airbus SE (AIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Aerospace and Defense
Airbus SE (AIR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Airbus SE (Airbus) specializes in providing aeronautics, defense and space related services. It manufactures commercial aircraft, passenger aircraft, helicopters, corporate jets and freighter aircraft. The company also offers special mission aircraft dedicated to specialized military and security tasks; medium and light military transport aircraft; and civil and parabolic helicopters. It also designs and manufactures satellites, orbital infrastructure, and commercial launchers; and provides space services. Airbus provides maintenance, flight operations, upgrade, training services. The company has business operations spanning across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and Africa. Airbus is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Airbus SE Key Recent Developments
Feb 23,2021: The Coalition for the Energy of the Future unveils its first seven concrete actions and welcomes three new members
Jun 03,2020: Constellium inks multi-year contract with Airbus
Apr 01,2020: Airbus to produce 3D-printed hospital visors in fight against Covid-19
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Airbus SE – Key Facts
Airbus SE – Key Employees
Airbus SE – Key Employee Biographies
Airbus SE – Major Products and Services
Airbus SE – History
Airbus SE – Company Statement
Airbus SE – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Airbus SE – Business Description
Business Segment: Airbus
Business Segment: Airbus Defense and Space
Business Segment: Airbus Helicopters
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: The Middle East
Airbus SE – Corporate Strategy
Airbus SE – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Airbus SE – Strengths
Airbus SE – Weaknesses
Airbus SE – Opportunities
Airbus SE – Threats
Airbus SE – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Airbus SE, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 23, 2021: The Coalition for the Energy of the Future unveils its first seven concrete actions and welcomes three new members
Jun 03, 2020: Constellium inks multi-year contract with Airbus
Apr 01, 2020: Airbus to produce 3D-printed hospital visors in fight against Covid-19
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Airbus SE, Key Facts
Airbus SE, Key Employees
Airbus SE, Key Employees (cont..)
Airbus SE, Key Employee Biographies
Airbus SE, Major Products and Services
Airbus SE, History
Airbus SE, Other Locations
Airbus SE, Subsidiaries
Airbus SE, Business Unit
Airbus SE, Key Competitors
Airbus SE, Ratios based on current share price
Airbus SE, Annual Ratios
Airbus SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Airbus SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Airbus SE, Interim Ratios
Airbus SE, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios