◆英語タイトル：Aggreko Plc (AGK) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Aggreko Plc (AGK) – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aggreko Plc (Aggreko) is a provider of power generation and industrial heating and cooling solutions. It produces power; installs and operates modular and mobile power plants; and develops and rents electric solutions and equipment. The company offers range of diesel and gas power generators; transformers; load banks; distribution boards, and other accessories for hire. Aggreko also provides various cooling equipment such as modular cooling towers, air-cooled chillers and air conditioners, heat exchangers, dehumidifiers, and industrial process cooling solutions for events, exhibitions, commercial complexes, large office buildings, hospitals, and hotels and malls. It serves utilities, oil and gas, services, contracting, shipping, mining, events, construction, manufacturing, military, petrochemical and refining sectors. It operates across Europe, South America, North America, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Aggreko is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Aggreko Plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 15,2021: 43 MW Combined Heat and Power solution delivered by Aggreko more than doubles power plant efficiency and reduces carbon
Mar 30,2021: First battery in Turkey commissioned by Aggreko to stabilise national grid
Mar 01,2021: Aggreko reports FY results
Jan 26,2021: Aggreko sets industry-leading net zero targets to support customers through the energy transition
Jan 15,2021: Ground-breaking hybrid power system to be delivered by Aggreko for gold mine 4,500m above sea level
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Aggreko Plc – Key Facts
Aggreko Plc – Key Employees
Aggreko Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Aggreko Plc – Major Products and Services
Aggreko Plc – History
Aggreko Plc – Company Statement
Aggreko Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aggreko Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Power Solutions
Business Segment: Rental Solutions
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Continental Europe
Geographical Segment: Eurasia
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: The UK
Aggreko Plc – Corporate Strategy
Aggreko Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aggreko Plc – Strengths
Aggreko Plc – Weaknesses
Aggreko Plc – Opportunities
Aggreko Plc – Threats
Aggreko Plc – Key Competitors
Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2021: 43 MW Combined Heat and Power solution delivered by Aggreko more than doubles power plant efficiency and reduces carbon
Mar 30, 2021: First battery in Turkey commissioned by Aggreko to stabilise national grid
Mar 01, 2021: Aggreko reports FY results
Jan 26, 2021: Aggreko sets industry-leading net zero targets to support customers through the energy transition
Jan 15, 2021: Ground-breaking hybrid power system to be delivered by Aggreko for gold mine 4,500m above sea level
Dec 01, 2020: Lower emission, lower cost and biofuel friendly generator launched by Aggreko
Oct 28, 2020: First battery system for cooperative utility in Texas
Oct 12, 2020: Rentable solar power launched by Aggreko
Oct 12, 2020: Solar power as rental offer launched by Aggreko to deliver cost and emissions savings to customers
Aug 17, 2020: Aggreko earns ISO 9001:2015 quality certification
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aggreko Plc, Key Facts
Aggreko Plc, Key Employees
Aggreko Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Aggreko Plc, Major Products and Services
Aggreko Plc, History
Aggreko Plc, Subsidiaries
Aggreko Plc, Key Competitors
Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary