◆英語タイトル：AGC Inc (5201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
AGC Inc (5201) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AGC Inc (AGC) is a diversified company involved in glass, electronics, chemicals and ceramics. The company’s product portfolio includes float flat glass, automotive glass, decorative glass, heat insulating and shielding glass, architectural glass, disaster-resistant and security glass and polished wired glass. It also offers LCD glass substrates, specialty glass for display applications, cover glass for car-mounted displays, glass for solar power system, fabricated glass for industrial use and optoelectronic and lightening glass products. AGC also provides polyvinyl chloride, vinyl chloride monomer, caustic soda, fluorinated resins and water and oil repellents. The company markets products under Attoch, Lacobel, Wonderlite, XCV, Coolverre, Amorea, Aflas, Preminol, Glascene, infoverre and Thermotect brand names. It serves construction, automotive and electronics industries. The company’s business operations span Asia & Japan, the Americas and Europe. AGC is headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan.
AGC Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 15,2020: AGC took $150,000-350,000 million PPP government loan for COVID-19-struck small businesses, FOIA request shows
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
AGC Inc – Key Facts
AGC Inc – Key Employees
AGC Inc – Major Products and Services
AGC Inc – History
AGC Inc – Company Statement
AGC Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AGC Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Ceramics and Others
Business Segment: Chemicals
Business Segment: Electronics
Business Segment: Glass
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan and Asia
Geographical Segment: The Americas
AGC Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
AGC Inc – Strengths
AGC Inc – Weaknesses
AGC Inc – Opportunities
AGC Inc – Threats
AGC Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
AGC Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2020: AGC took $150,000-350,000 million PPP government loan for COVID-19-struck small businesses, FOIA request shows
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
AGC Inc, Key Facts
AGC Inc, Key Employees
AGC Inc, Major Products and Services
AGC Inc, History
AGC Inc, Other Locations
AGC Inc, Subsidiaries
AGC Inc, Key Competitors
AGC Inc, Ratios based on current share price
AGC Inc, Annual Ratios
AGC Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
AGC Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
AGC Inc, Interim Ratios
AGC Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios