◆英語タイトル：Affimed GmbH (AFMD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Affimed GmbH (Affimed), formerly Affimed Therapeutics AG, a subsidiary of Affimed NV, discovers and develops immunotherapies to treat hematologic cancers and solid tumors. The company is investigating AFM13, an innate cell engager, for the treatment of Peripheral T cell lymphoma, transformed mycosis fungoides, CD30-positive T cell lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma; AFM24, against solid tumors; AFM-26, targeting B-cell maturation antigen to treat multiple myeloma. It generates multi-specific antibodies to kill tumor cells and treat cancers through its ROCK platform technology. The company works in partnership with Amphivena Therapeutics Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Genentech Inc, AbCheck SRO and other companies to advance its pipeline. Affimed is headquartered in Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Affimed GmbH Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2021: Affimed to Report Full Year 2020 Financial Results & Corporate Update on April 15, 2021
Mar 10,2021: Affimed Announces Presentations at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Jan 07,2021: Affimed announces pipeline and business update
Aug 05,2020: Affimed announces two new appointments to its supervisory board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Affimed GmbH provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Affimed GmbH including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Affimed GmbH – Key Information
Affimed GmbH – Overview
Affimed GmbH – Key Employees
Affimed GmbH – Key Employee Biographies
Affimed GmbH – Key Operational Heads
Affimed GmbH – Major Products and Services
Affimed GmbH – History
Affimed GmbH – Company Statement
Affimed GmbH – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Affimed GmbH – Business Description
Affimed GmbH – Corporate Strategy
Affimed GmbH – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Affimed GmbH – Strengths
Affimed GmbH – Weaknesses
Affimed GmbH – Opportunities
Affimed GmbH – Threats
Affimed GmbH – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Affimed GmbH – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Affimed GmbH, Key Information
Affimed GmbH, Key Ratios
Affimed GmbH, Share Data
Affimed GmbH, Major Products and Services
Affimed GmbH, History
Affimed GmbH, Key Employees
Affimed GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
Affimed GmbH, Key Operational Heads
Affimed GmbH, Other Locations
Affimed GmbH, Subsidiaries
Affimed GmbH, Key Competitors
Affimed GmbH, SWOT Analysis
Affimed GmbH, Ratios based on current share price
Affimed GmbH, Annual Ratios
Affimed GmbH, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios