◆英語タイトル：ABB Ltd (ABBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
ABB Ltd (ABBN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ABB Ltd (ABB) is a provider of digital technologies. It offers products, systems, solutions and services in electrification products, motion and industrial automation. The company’s offerings harness power reliability, increase industrial productivity and enhance energy efficiency. ABB sells products through direct sales forces, and third-party channel partners such as distributors, installers, wholesalers, machine builders and OEMs and system integrators. It provides digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems to customers in utilities, industry, transport and infrastructure sectors in Asia, Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The company has manufacturing facilities in the US, China, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, Italy, Canada, Sweden, Poland and India. ABB is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
ABB Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2021: ABB to secure power supply for 5G mobile device manufacturer
Feb 11,2021: OLA to deploy ABB robotics and automation solutions at its mega-factory for electric scooters
Feb 04,2021: ABB reports Q4 and full-year 2020 results
Jan 25,2021: ABB recognized as one of the world’s 100 most sustainable corporations
Jan 11,2021: ABB to deliver major efficiencies for 630MW power plant in Mugla, Turkey
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
ABB Ltd – Key Facts
ABB Ltd – Key Employees
ABB Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
ABB Ltd – Major Products and Services
ABB Ltd – History
ABB Ltd – Company Statement
ABB Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ABB Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate and Other
Business Segment: Electrification
Business Segment: Industrial Automation
Business Segment: Motion
Business Segment: Robotics & Discrete Automation
Geographical Segment: Asia, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: The Americas
ABB Ltd – Corporate Strategy
ABB Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ABB Ltd – Strengths
ABB Ltd – Weaknesses
ABB Ltd – Opportunities
ABB Ltd – Threats
ABB Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
ABB Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2021: ABB to secure power supply for 5G mobile device manufacturer
Feb 11, 2021: OLA to deploy ABB robotics and automation solutions at its mega-factory for electric scooters
Feb 04, 2021: ABB reports Q4 and full-year 2020 results
Jan 25, 2021: ABB recognized as one of the world’s 100 most sustainable corporations
Jan 11, 2021: ABB to deliver major efficiencies for 630MW power plant in Mugla, Turkey
Dec 18, 2020: ABB to lead automation innovation for sustainable mining project
Dec 17, 2020: AFC Energy and ABB partner to power-up the future of clean EV charging
Dec 16, 2020: Strategic partnership with ABB – AFC Energy PLC
Dec 14, 2020: ABB supports utility’s expansion of fleet electrification in California
Dec 11, 2020: ABB reaches settlement with Eskom and South Africa’s SIU
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
ABB Ltd, Key Facts
ABB Ltd, Key Employees
ABB Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
ABB Ltd, Major Products and Services
ABB Ltd, History
ABB Ltd, Other Locations
ABB Ltd, Subsidiaries
ABB Ltd, Affiliate
ABB Ltd, Joint Venture
ABB Ltd, Key Competitors
ABB Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
ABB Ltd, Annual Ratios
ABB Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
ABB Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
ABB Ltd, Interim Ratios
ABB Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios