◆英語タイトル：Yamato Holdings Co Ltd (9064) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd (9064) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd (Yamato) is a provider of parcel delivery services. The company offers small parcels, logistics, business to business distribution, lifestyle support, and moving services. It provides delivery of chilled and frozen goods, golf clubs equipment, skiing equipment, and luggage to airports. The company offers its services under TA-Q-BIN network. The company also provides shopping support, financial services, vehicle maintenance, and e-business. It also offers shared services, which include highway transportation and personnel placement. The company serves the general public and corporations such as bus service and truck transportation companies. It operates across Asia, Europe, and North America. Yamato is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Yamato announces consolidated financial results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Key Facts
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Key Employees
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – History
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Company Statement
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Autoworks
Business Segment: BIZ-Logistics
Business Segment: Delivery
Business Segment: e-Business
Business Segment: Financial
Business Segment: Home Convenience
Business Segment: Other
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Strengths
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Weaknesses
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Opportunities
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Threats
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2018: Yamato announces consolidated financial results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, History
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts