◆英語タイトル：Xero Ltd (XRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Xero Ltd (XRO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Xero Ltd (Xero) is a software as a service company that provides cloud-based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. The company offers a range of accounting solutions that include bank transactions, invoices, reports and sales tax. The company also provides accountant specific tools, management reports, bank reconciliation solutions, invoicing solutions, and annual reports with full drill-through capability. The company serves various businesses including retail, high tech, hospitality, construction, e-commerce, small business, healthcare, manufacturing, tourism, and real estate. The company operates offices in Wellington, New York, Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and London. Xero is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Xero Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018 Xero releases full-year earnings to March 31, 2018
Mar 05,2018 Xero names Steve Vamos as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Xero Ltd – Key Facts
Xero Ltd – Key Employees
Xero Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Xero Ltd – Major Products and Services
Xero Ltd – History
Xero Ltd – Company Statement
Xero Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Xero Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Other Operating Revenue
Business Segment: Subscription Revenue
Geographical Segment: Australia and New Zealand
Geographical Segment: International
Xero Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Xero Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Xero Ltd – Strengths
Xero Ltd – Weaknesses
Xero Ltd – Opportunities
Xero Ltd – Threats
Xero Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 10, 2018: Xero releases full-year earnings to March 31, 2018
Mar 05, 2018: Xero names Steve Vamos as CEO
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Xero Ltd, Key Facts
Xero Ltd, Key Employees
Xero Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Xero Ltd, Major Products and Services
Xero Ltd, History
Xero Ltd, Other Locations
Xero Ltd, Subsidiaries
Xero Ltd, Key Competitors
Xero Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Xero Ltd, Annual Ratios
Xero Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Xero Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Xero Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Xero Ltd, Ratio Charts