◆英語タイトル：Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (Wolverine) designs, markets, sources, leases and distributes footwear and apparel products, performance outdoor and athletic footwear and apparels, children’s footwear, industrial work boots and apparels and uniform shoes and boots. The company also offers apparel, handbags, eyewear, socks, watches and plush toys. The company markets these products under various brands including Bates, Cat, Chaco, Harley-Davidson, Hush Puppies, HyTest, Keds, Merrell, Stride Rite and Wolverine. These products cater to the needs of run, outdoor fitness, lifestyle and work related activities of its users. It markets and sells these products through various department stores, national chains, catalog retailers, specialty retailers, mass merchants and internet retailers, and to governments and municipalities. Wolverine operates across Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Africa, and Asia through various subsidiaries, third-party licensees and distributors. Wolverine is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, the US.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 09,2018 Wolverine Worldwide Reports Record First-Quarter Earnings And Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Key Facts
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Key Employees
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – History
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Company Statement
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Business Description
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Wolverine Boston Group
Business Segment: Wolverine Heritage Group
Business Segment: Wolverine Outdoor & Lifestyle Group
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: The US
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Strengths
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Weaknesses
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Opportunities
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Threats
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 09, 2018: Wolverine Worldwide Reports Record First-Quarter Earnings And Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Key Facts
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Key Employees
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Major Products and Services
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., History
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Subsidiaries
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Key Competitors
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Annual Ratios
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら