◆英語タイトル：Wolters Kluwer N.V. (WKL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (WKL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Wolters Kluwer) is an information services and publishing company. The company offers services such as education, research, practice management, transactional support, risk management and compliance. It helps its customers in making critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions. It caters its products and services across various markets, including healthcare professionals, tax, accounting, audit, risk, compliance, corporate services and financial services, legal, and regulatory transport. The company is also a global provider of information and point of care solutions for the healthcare industry. It has operations in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2019: Wolters Kluwer accelerates healthcare data mapping with artificial intelligence to bridge data silos
Aug 01,2018: Wolters Kluwer 2018 half-year report
Jul 30,2018: Implants made by computer-aided design provide good results in patients with rare chest muscle deformity
Jun 14,2018: Wolters Kluwer receives four 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards
May 31,2018: Wolters Kluwer Nominates Chris Vogelzang for Appointment to Supervisory Board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Key Facts
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Key Employees
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Key Employee Biographies
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Major Products and Services
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – History
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Company Statement
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Business Description
Product Category: Digital
Product Category: Print
Product Category: Services
Product Category: Governance, Risk & Compliance
Product Category: Health
Product Category: Legal & Regulatory
Product Category: Tax & Accounting
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding the Netherlands)
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Corporate Strategy
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Strengths
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Weaknesses
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Opportunities
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Threats
Wolters Kluwer N.V. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2019: Wolters Kluwer accelerates healthcare data mapping with artificial intelligence to bridge data silos
Aug 01, 2018: Wolters Kluwer 2018 half-year report
Jul 30, 2018: Implants made by computer-aided design provide good results in patients with rare chest muscle deformity
Jun 14, 2018: Wolters Kluwer receives four 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards
May 31, 2018: Wolters Kluwer Nominates Chris Vogelzang for Appointment to Supervisory Board
May 30, 2018: Wolters Kluwer appoints Claudio Salinardi to lead finance, risk and reporting business
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Key Facts
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Key Employees
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Key Employee Biographies
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Major Products and Services
Wolters Kluwer N.V., History
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Subsidiaries
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Key Competitors
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Ratios based on current share price
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Annual Ratios
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Wolters Kluwer N.V., Ratio Charts