◆英語タイトル：WEX Inc (WEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
WEX Inc (WEX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
WEX Inc (WEX) is a technology-based company that offers corporate payment solutions. The company’s fleet solutions portfolio comprises large fleet, small business, government fleets and over the road card. It provides travel solutions, which consists of virtual travel payment solutions, virtual credit card and virtual payment solutions. WEX also offers fleet cards and fuel management, corporate cards, healthcare solutions such as medical claims solutions, employee health accounts, hospital payment solutions and virtual insurance payment solutions. The company caters to commercial and government vehicle fleet customers with small, medium, and large fleets, over-the-road and long-haul fleets; and indirectly through co-branded and private label relationships. It has geographic presence in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Singapore and the UK. WEX is headquartered in South Portland, Maine, the US.
WEX Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2020: WEX Expands Long-Standing Partnership with Sinclair Oil
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
WEX Inc – Key Facts
WEX Inc – Key Employees
WEX Inc – Key Employee Biographies
WEX Inc – Major Products and Services
WEX Inc – History
WEX Inc – Company Statement
WEX Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
WEX Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Fleet Solutions
Business Segment: Health and Employee Benefit Solutions
Business Segment: Travel and Corporate Solutions
Geographical Segment: Other International
Geographical Segment: The US
WEX Inc – Corporate Strategy
WEX Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
WEX Inc – Strengths
WEX Inc – Weaknesses
WEX Inc – Opportunities
WEX Inc – Threats
WEX Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2020: WEX Expands Long-Standing Partnership with Sinclair Oil
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
WEX Inc, Key Facts
WEX Inc, Key Employees
WEX Inc, Key Employee Biographies
WEX Inc, Major Products and Services
WEX Inc, History
WEX Inc, Subsidiaries
WEX Inc, Key Competitors
WEX Inc, Ratios based on current share price
WEX Inc, Annual Ratios
WEX Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
WEX Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios