◆英語タイトル：Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Westlake Chemical Corp (Westlake Chemical) is a manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products. The company offers products such as olefins, vinyls, styrene, polyethylene and epolene polymers. Westlake Chemical manufactures petrochemicals through olefins business such as ethylene and styrene monomer. Its vinyl products are used in residential siding, pipe and fittings for water, sewer and industrial applications; PVC profiles for windows, doors, fence, and decking along with films. Westlake Chemical offers its products to nutrition and health care; consumer lifestyle, building and construction. The company operates across Asia, Europe and North America. Westlake Chemical is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Westlake Chemical Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2021: Westlake contributes to Houston Harris County winter storm relief fund
Feb 20,2021: Westlake Chemical declares $0.27 dividend
Feb 10,2021: Westlake Hardware Provides Notice of Data Security Event
Feb 02,2021: L2 : Westlake Securities Advises on Sale of Drafft Root Beer
Jan 25,2021: Westlake Chemical Partners LP Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Distribution
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Westlake Chemical Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Westlake Chemical Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Westlake Chemical Corp – Key Information
Westlake Chemical Corp – Overview
Westlake Chemical Corp – Key Employees
Westlake Chemical Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Westlake Chemical Corp – Key Operational Heads
Westlake Chemical Corp – Major Products and Services
Westlake Chemical Corp – History
Westlake Chemical Corp – Company Statement
Westlake Chemical Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Westlake Chemical Corp – Business Description
Westlake Chemical Corp – Corporate Strategy
Westlake Chemical Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Westlake Chemical Corp – Strengths
Westlake Chemical Corp – Weaknesses
Westlake Chemical Corp – Opportunities
Westlake Chemical Corp – Threats
Westlake Chemical Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Westlake Chemical Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Information
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Ratios
Westlake Chemical Corp, Share Data
Westlake Chemical Corp, Major Products and Services
Westlake Chemical Corp, History
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Employees
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Operational Heads
Westlake Chemical Corp, Other Locations
Westlake Chemical Corp, Subsidiaries
Westlake Chemical Corp, Key Competitors
Westlake Chemical Corp, SWOT Analysis
Westlake Chemical Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Westlake Chemical Corp, Annual Ratios
Westlake Chemical Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら