◆英語タイトル：Waste Management Inc (WM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Environmental and Waste Management Services
Waste Management Inc (WM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Waste Management Inc (WM) is a provider of waste management environmental services. It has presence in the entire waste management vertical, from collection, solid and hazardous waste landfills management, transfer, recycling and resource recovery to disposal. Through its personal counseling, the company assists customers in achieving their green goals, including zero waste. WM also develops, operates and owns landfill gas-to-energy facilities; and recovers naturally occurring gas inside landfills to generate electricity. It recycles various materials including plastic, paper, cardboard, glass and metal among others. The company serves municipal, commercial, residential and industrial customers in the US and Canada. WM is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Waste Management Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2021: Waste Management Elects Sean Menke and Maryrose Sylvester to Board of Directors
Feb 18,2021: Waste Management announces fourth quarter and full-year 2020 earnings
Dec 09,2020: Waste Management recognized with prestigious ‘A’ score for climate leadership
Nov 02,2020: Waste Management announces 2020 third quarter earnings
Oct 13,2020: Waste Management publishes 2020 sustainability report and new environmental, social and governance resource hub
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Waste Management Inc – Key Facts
Waste Management Inc – Key Employees
Waste Management Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Waste Management Inc – Major Products and Services
Waste Management Inc – History
Waste Management Inc – Company Statement
Waste Management Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Waste Management Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Solid Waste
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: US
Waste Management Inc – Corporate Strategy
Waste Management Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Waste Management Inc – Strengths
Waste Management Inc – Weaknesses
Waste Management Inc – Opportunities
Waste Management Inc – Threats
Waste Management Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Waste Management Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 15, 2021: Waste Management Elects Sean Menke and Maryrose Sylvester to Board of Directors
Feb 18, 2021: Waste Management announces fourth quarter and full-year 2020 earnings
Dec 09, 2020: Waste Management recognized with prestigious ‘A’ score for climate leadership
Nov 02, 2020: Waste Management announces 2020 third quarter earnings
Sep 15, 2020: Waste Management wins technology award for innovative environmental platform
Jul 30, 2020: Waste Management announces 2020 second quarter earnings
Jun 26, 2020: Waste Management Sets Date for Second Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call
May 06, 2020: Waste Management announces 2020 first quarter earnings results
Mar 26, 2020: Waste Management Sets Date for First Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call
Feb 13, 2020: Waste Management announces fourth quarter and full-year 2019 earnings
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Waste Management Inc, Key Facts
Waste Management Inc, Key Employees
Waste Management Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Waste Management Inc, Major Products and Services
Waste Management Inc, History
Waste Management Inc, Subsidiaries
Waste Management Inc, Key Competitors
Waste Management Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Waste Management Inc, Annual Ratios
Waste Management Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Waste Management Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Waste Management Inc, Interim Ratios
Waste Management Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios