◆英語タイトル：The Warehouse Group Ltd (WHS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Warehouse Group Ltd (WHS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Warehouse Group is a New Zealand based general merchandise retailer. The group operates through six reportable segments, namely, The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, Financial Services Group and Other Group Operations. The important products offered by the group include apparel, entertainment products, technology and music, sporting, gardening and grocery among other related products. In addition, the group also provides insurance products and value credit card to its customers. Increase in liquidity and consistence performance of the warehouse segment strengthen the overall business operations. However, an increase in the sales of counterfeit goods and its lack of international presence could affect the group’s profit margins.
The Warehouse Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2017: The Warehouse leads electric vehicle charging station installation – starting in the south
Nov 09,2017: The Warehouse Group appoints new chief marketing officer
May 11,2017: The Warehouse Group appoints new chief information and digital officer
Feb 23,2017: 130 jobs to go at the Warehouse Group
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Key Facts 5
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Key Employees 6
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
The Warehouse Group Ltd – History 9
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Company Statement 10
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Business Description 14
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy 15
The Warehouse Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Strengths 16
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Weaknesses 17
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Opportunities 18
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Threats 19
The Warehouse Group Ltd – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
The Warehouse Group Ltd, History 9
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Joint Venture 12
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Key Competitors 20
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
The Warehouse Group Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31