◆英語タイトル：Voltamp Transformers Ltd (VOLTAMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Voltamp Transformers Ltd (VOLTAMP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Voltamp Transformers Ltd (Voltamp) is a designer and manufacturer of power and distribution transformers. Its major offerings include oil filled transformers, unitised sub-stations, cast resin transformers, induction furnace transformers, and lighting transformers. The company offers its transformers to government and semi-government projects; refineries; fertilizer plants; power, pharma, paper, steel and cement sectors and various other industries and state electricity boards in India. Voltamp has technical collaboration with HTT group in Germany. The company has manufacturing facilities in Vadodara and sales offices in various regions of India. Voltamp is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Key Facts 5
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Key Employees 6
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – History 8
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Company Statement 9
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Business Description 12
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Strengths 13
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Weaknesses 14
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Opportunities 15
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Threats 16
Voltamp Transformers Ltd – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Key Facts 5
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Key Employees 6
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, History 8
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Other Locations 10
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Voltamp Transformers Ltd, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27