◆英語タイトル：Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd (524711) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Vista), a subsidiary of Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, is a pharmaceutical company that offers over the counter and prescription generic products. The company offers drugs in the form of tablets, capsules and liquids for various therapeutic areas. It offers products such as sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, isoxsuprine HCL, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim, bismuth subsalicylate, bismuth subgallate and pyrantel pamoate, among others. Vista also offers aspirin, atenolol, cotrimoxazole, chloroquine phosphate, captopril, carbamazipine, frusemide, glibenclamide, ibuprofen, methyldopa, mebendazole, metronidazole, nefidipine, paracetamol, pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, among others. The company has operations in India and the US. Vista is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 24,2018: Vista Pharmaceuticals Announces Board Changes
Feb 10,2018: vista Pharmaceuticals had an USFDA Inspection and issued with Observations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Information
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Overview
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Employees
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Major Products and Services
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – History
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Company Statement
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Business Description
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Strengths
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Weaknesses
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Opportunities
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Threats
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Information
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Ratios
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Share Data
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Major Products and Services
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, History
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Employees
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Other Locations
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Subsidiaries
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Competitors
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Annual Ratios
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Performance Chart
Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Vista Pharmaceuticals Ltd (524711)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら