◆英語タイトル：Virtusa Corp (VRTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Virtusa Corp (VRTU) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Virtusa Corp (Virtusa) is a technology service provider that offers IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Its services include business consulting, business process management, customer experience management, enterprise information management, innovation, cyber security, enterprise IT services, independent software quality, infrastructure management, cloud offerings and mobility services. The company also offers outsourcing, intelligent automation, enterprise application, digital process automation, content & customer experience, business consulting and application support. Virtusa offers its services to various market including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, communication, life science, manufacturing, media and entertainment, transport and logistics, travel and hospitality, information and healthcare industries. The company operates in the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. Virtusa is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Virtusa Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 18,2019: InterSystems and Virtusa partner to enhance patient data integration capabilities
Nov 07,2018: Virtusa partners with the IBRI to drive innovation and accelerate therapy research
Sep 18,2018: Everest Group Recognizes Virtusa as a Major Contender in its PEAK Matrix for Digital Services in Life Sciences
Aug 08,2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results
May 16,2018: Virtusa Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Consolidated Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Virtusa Corp – Key Facts
Virtusa Corp – Key Employees
Virtusa Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Virtusa Corp – Major Products and Services
Virtusa Corp – History
Virtusa Corp – Company Statement
Virtusa Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Virtusa Corp – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Virtusa Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Virtusa Corp – Strengths
Virtusa Corp – Weaknesses
Virtusa Corp – Opportunities
Virtusa Corp – Threats
Virtusa Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2019: InterSystems and Virtusa partner to enhance patient data integration capabilities
Nov 07, 2018: Virtusa partners with the IBRI to drive innovation and accelerate therapy research
Sep 18, 2018: Everest Group Recognizes Virtusa as a Major Contender in its PEAK Matrix for Digital Services in Life Sciences
Aug 08, 2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results
May 16, 2018: Virtusa Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Consolidated Financial Results
Jan 09, 2018: Virtusa Wins 2017 North American and Asia-Pacific CandE Awards for Delivering Outstanding Candidate Experiences
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Virtusa Corp, Key Facts
Virtusa Corp, Key Employees
Virtusa Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Virtusa Corp, Major Products and Services
Virtusa Corp, History
Virtusa Corp, Other Locations
Virtusa Corp, Subsidiaries
Virtusa Corp, Key Competitors
Virtusa Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Virtusa Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Virtusa Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Virtusa Corp, Ratio Charts