◆英語タイトル：Virgin Money plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Virgin Money plc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Virgin Money plc (Virgin Money), a subsidiary of Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc, offers retail banking services including savings, current accounts, currency, investments, mortgages, cards, insurance, and pensions solutions. Its savings products include current, individual savings accounts (ISAs), e-saver accounts, fixed rate bond, young saver accounts, and essential current account. Its currency services include international money transfers for families and overseas purchases. It offers investments in corporate bonds, the UK government bonds, the UK shares, overseas shares, and emerging market shares through stock and share ISAs. Its mortgage products include residential and buy-to-let mortgages for first time buyers, existing customers, custom built homes, and shared ownerships. It also offers credit cards for balance transfers, money transfers, purchases and travel. It offers insurance for home, life, travel, and pets and pensions plans for individuals, children, and employees. The company offers its products and services through its branches, online banking, lounges, intermediaries, and contact centers in the UK. Virgin Money is headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the UK.
Virgin Money plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: Virgin Money Group H1 income increases
Jul 25,2017: Virgin Money chairman to step down
Feb 28,2017: Virgin Money Group reports 2016 results
Dec 07,2016: Virgin Money appoints former TSB CFO as non-executive
Jul 27,2016: Virgin Money Group: Results for the half-year to 30 June 2016
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Virgin Money plc – Key Facts 5
Virgin Money plc – Key Employees 6
Virgin Money plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Virgin Money plc – Major Products and Services 8
Virgin Money plc – History 9
Virgin Money plc – Company Statement 13
Virgin Money plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Virgin Money plc – Business Description 17
Virgin Money plc – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Virgin Money plc – Strengths 18
Virgin Money plc – Weaknesses 19
Virgin Money plc – Opportunities 20
Virgin Money plc – Threats 21
Virgin Money plc – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 23
Jul 25, 2017: Virgin Money Group H1 income increases 23
Feb 28, 2017: Virgin Money Group reports 2016 results 24
Jul 27, 2016: Virgin Money Group: Results for the half-year to 30 June 2016 25
May 24, 2016: Virgin Money wins prestigious Capita Customer Satisfaction Innovation of the Year Award 2016 26
May 04, 2016: Virgin Money powers ahead with record mortgage lending in Q1 2016 27
Mar 22, 2016: Virgin: New charter to link City bonuses to the appointment of senior women 28
Mar 02, 2016: Virgin Money Group 2015 results 29
Jan 13, 2016: Virgin Money announces two new appointments to senior executive team 30
Jan 12, 2016: Virgin Money announced two new appointments to senior executive team 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Virgin Money plc, Key Facts 5
Virgin Money plc, Key Employees 6
Virgin Money plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Virgin Money plc, Major Products and Services 8
Virgin Money plc, History 9
Virgin Money plc, Other Locations 15
Virgin Money plc, Key Competitors 22