◆英語タイトル：V.F. Corporation (VFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
V.F. Corporation (VFC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
V.F. Corporation (VF) designs, manufactures, distribute and market branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. The company offers Jeanswear, outdoor and action sports, image wear, sportswear products that includes apparels, accessories, handbags and backpacks. The company markets these products under the brands of North Face, Wrangler, Timberland, Vans and Lee. It sells products through its VF operated stores, concession retail stores and e-commerce portals. It also markets these products through various specialty stores, department stores, national chains, mass merchants, agents, distributors and independently-operated partnership stores. The company also markets these products through various licensed brands. VF operates its own manufacturing facilities and contracts third party manufacturing facilities. The company operates across the US, Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. VF is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the US.
V.F. Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Revenue grows 23% at VF Corporation in Q1FY19
Jun 26,2018: VF Corporation Announces New Leadership Appointments at its The North Face And Smartwool Brands
May 07,2018: VF Corporation Named to CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
May 04,2018: VF releases results for transition period ended March 31, 2018
Apr 30,2018: VF Partners with Planet Water Foundation to Bring Water to Those in Need
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
V.F. Corporation – Key Facts 6
V.F. Corporation – Key Employees 7
V.F. Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 9
V.F. Corporation – Major Products and Services 10
V.F. Corporation – History 12
V.F. Corporation – Company Statement 15
V.F. Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
V.F. Corporation – Business Description 21
Business Segment: Imagewear 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Jeanswear 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Other 21
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Outdoor and Action Sports 22
Key Stats 22
Geographical Segment: Foreign, primarily Europe 22
Geographical Segment: The US 22
V.F. Corporation – Corporate Strategy 23
V.F. Corporation – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
V.F. Corporation – Strengths 24
V.F. Corporation – Weaknesses 25
V.F. Corporation – Opportunities 26
V.F. Corporation – Threats 27
V.F. Corporation – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Jun 26, 2018: VF Corporation Announces New Leadership Appointments at its The North Face And Smartwool Brands 36
May 07, 2018: VF Corporation Named to CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List 37
Mar 06, 2018: VF Appoints Velia Carboni As Chief Digital Officer 38
Feb 16, 2018: VF Reports Better Than Expected Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results 39
Feb 16, 2018: VF Corporation releases fourth quarter and full year 2017 financial results 41
Feb 14, 2018: VF Corporation Named One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute February 14, 2018[TOPC : FS - V.F. Corporation] 42
Jan 18, 2018: VF Corporation to Create More than 175 New Jobs With the Opening of a Distribution Center in Jonestown, Pa., USA 43
Jan 18, 2018: VF Corporation to Create More than 175 New Jobs With the Opening of a Distribution Center in Jonestown, Pa., USA 44
Oct 23, 2017: VF reports Q3 2017 results 45
Sep 12, 2017: NEO Network from Schneider Electric Expands to Europe, Helps Companies Accelerate Renewable Energy and Sustainability Progress 47
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Tables
V.F. Corporation, Key Facts 6
V.F. Corporation, Key Employees 7
V.F. Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
V.F. Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
V.F. Corporation, History 12
V.F. Corporation, Other Locations 17
V.F. Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
V.F. Corporation, Key Competitors 28
V.F. Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
V.F. Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
V.F. Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
V.F. Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
V.F. Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List of Figures
V.F. Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 33
V.F. Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
- DIO Corporation (039840)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary DIO Corporation (DIO) is a medical equipment company. The company manufactures and markets dental implants, stents, and products. Its products include implants, digital solution, stents, toothpaste, oral scanners, and surgery kit. DIO offers oral scanners for digital work flow. The company p …
- Response Genetics, Inc. (RGDX)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Response Genetics, Inc. (RGI) is a molecular diagnostic company. The company develops technology for the extraction and analysis of genetic information. It has tests and panels for lung, gastric, colon, melanoma, breast and thyroid. RGI’s offers responseDX biomarker tests, responseDX: tissue …
- UbiQ Bio BV：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary UbiQ Bio BV (UbiQ) is a biotechnology company that develops and commercializes ubiquitinated peptides and assays that enables drug discovery in Ubiquitin field. The company provides products such as ubiquitin-proteasome system, high throughput screening assay reagents and ubiquitinated polyp …
- Sify Technologies Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Sify Technologies Limited Merge …
- Rose Petroleum plc (ROSE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Rose Petroleum plc (Rose Petroleum) formerly VANE Minerals plc, is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral assets in Central and North America. Its products include gold, silver, copper and uranium. Rose Petroleum’s assets include oil and gas, metal …
- Nordson Corporation：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Nordson Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Nordson Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), …
- Allergan Plc (AGN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Allergan Plc (AGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and th …
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryBlueLinx Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key …
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco) is a technology services provider, which designs, manufactures and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking systems and other products. The company’s products include blade switches, analytics and automation software, application networking services, interfac …
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMAG) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that carries out development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products. The company focuses on maternal health, anemia management and cancer supportive care. The company offers wide range of products and s …
- Intercept Energy Services Inc (IES)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Intercept Energy Services Inc (Intercept Energy), formerly Global Green Matrix Corp is an oilfield service firm that offers water heating services. The firm provides services such as oilfield services, energy extraction and related services, frac water heating, oil sands processing, and oilf …
- Terna S.p.A. (TRN)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Terna S.p.A. (Terna) is an Italy-based utility company. It carries out transmission and distribution of power over high voltage (HV) and extra high voltage (EHV) grids, and maintains National Transmission Grid. Terna constructs and maintains electrical energy transmission grids and also inve …
- UEX Corporation (UEX)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary UEX Corporation (UEX) is a uranium exploration and development company that has exploration rights in the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. The company’s projects include Shea Creek Project, Hidden Bay Project, Black Lake Project, Riou Lake Project, Western Athabasca Projects, Beatty …
- Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Brooks Automation, Inc. (Brooks Automation) a subsidiary of Hamilton Bonaduz AG is a technology company that offers automation and cryogenic solutions. The company provides automation, vacuum and instrumentation solutions to semiconductor manufacturing and life science markets. It offers pro …
- Mivisa Envases S.A.U.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryMivisa Envases S.A.U. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key F …
- Oracle Corporation Japan (4716)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Oracle Corporation Japan (Oracle Corp) is an information technology company that offers software and hardware services. The company offers integrated cloud applications and platform services. It develops software and hardware products, solutions, consulting, support services, education busin …
- Orange SA (ORA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Orange SA (ORA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the p …
- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (MLAB)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (Mesa) is a medical device manufacturer that develops, manufactures and markets validation and monitoring instruments, and consumables. The company provides products such as data loggers, biological indicators, gas flow calibrators, dialysis meters and liquid flow met …
- Vaccinex Inc-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Vaccinex Inc (Vaccinex) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on the discovery and development of targeted biotherapeutics to treat neurodegenerative diseases, cancer and autoimmune disorders. The company’s lead platform technologies include SEMA4D, antibody platform and Act …
- Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) is independent oil and gas company, which explores, produces and markets liquid hydrocarbons and natural gas. The company also markets synthetic crude oil produced from oil sands. MRO conducts oil and gas production activities in North America, Africa and Middl …