◆英語タイトル：Verizon Communications Inc (VZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Verizon Communications Inc (VZ) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Verizon Communications Inc (Verizon) provides communications, information and entertainment products and services. The company offers a wide range of voice, data and video services and solutions through its wireless and wireline networks. It also offers value-added services such as broadband video and data, corporate networking solutions, data center and cloud services, security and managed network services, and local and long distance voice services. The company’s multimedia offerings include music, video, gaming and news content. Verizon serves small and medium, enterprise, public sector, and wholesale businesses. The company has business presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Verizon is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
Verizon Communications Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2019 Verizon Digital Media Services cements partnerships with THEO Technologies and IRIS.TV
Feb 23,2019 Verizon to redeem debt securities February 22
Feb 07,2019 The Verizon Foundation Names 5G EdTech Challenge Winners And Awards a Total of $1M to Bring Classroom Solutions to Life
Jan 17,2019 Verizon Connect Enables Gravel Conveyors Inc., an Industry Leading Materials Placement Company, to Reduce Costs and Improve Fleet Performance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Verizon Communications Inc – Key Facts
Verizon Communications Inc – Key Employees
Verizon Communications Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Verizon Communications Inc – Major Products and Services
Verizon Communications Inc – History
Verizon Communications Inc – Company Statement
Verizon Communications Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Verizon Communications Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Wireless
Business Segment: Wireline
Verizon Communications Inc – Corporate Strategy
Verizon Communications Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Verizon Communications Inc – Strengths
Verizon Communications Inc – Weaknesses
Verizon Communications Inc – Opportunities
Verizon Communications Inc – Threats
Verizon Communications Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Verizon Communications Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 08, 2019: Verizon Digital Media Services cements partnerships with THEO Technologies and IRIS.TV
Feb 07, 2019: The Verizon Foundation Names 5G EdTech Challenge Winners And Awards a Total of $1M to Bring Classroom Solutions to Life
Jan 17, 2019: Verizon Connect Enables Gravel Conveyors Inc., an Industry Leading Materials Placement Company, to Reduce Costs and Improve Fleet Performance
Dec 11, 2018: Verizon sets major new clean energy goal in response to pressure from more than 30,000 consumers
Nov 14, 2018: Verizon completes first 5G data transmission on a smartphone
Oct 29, 2018: Verizon to launch RED HYDROGEN ONE the world s first holographic smartphone on November 2
Sep 13, 2018: New Chapter Founders Launch byOM[Newswire : MarketLine – PRN ]
Sep 12, 2018: CalPrivate Bank Announces Approval for New Branch in the South Bay of Los Angeles[Newswire : MarketLine - GNW RSS]
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Verizon Communications Inc, Key Facts
Verizon Communications Inc, Key Employees
Verizon Communications Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Verizon Communications Inc, Major Products and Services
Verizon Communications Inc, History
Verizon Communications Inc, Other Locations
Verizon Communications Inc, Subsidiaries
Verizon Communications Inc, Key Competitors
Verizon Communications Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Verizon Communications Inc, Annual Ratios
Verizon Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Verizon Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Verizon Communications Inc, Interim Ratios
Verizon Communications Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Verizon Communications Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Verizon Communications Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Verizon Communications Inc (VZ)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RPI) is a pharmaceutical and healthcare company. The company produces, distributes and sells generic products, branded prescription products, over-the-counter drugs and active pharmaceutical ingredients. RPI offers branded products, such as ranbaxy OTC dermatolo …
- REACT Energy plc (REAC)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary REACT Energy plc (REACT) is a renewable energy company. It identifies, develops, builds and operates renewable energy electricity and heat generation plants. REACT's projects include 12MW Clay Cross Biomass CHP; 12MW Plymouth Biomass CHP; 25MW Londonderry Port Biomass CHP; Newry Biomass 4MW …
- Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysi …
- JW Pharmaceutical Corp (001060)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary JW Pharmaceutical Corp (JW Pharmaceutical), a subsidiary of JW Holdings Corp is a provider of generic drugs. The company develops and markets analgesics, antipyretics and cold remedy, antidote agents, antimicrobials, anticancer agents, and others. It offers multivitamins and antianemic agent …
- RPC Group PLC：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
RPC Group PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's RPC Group PLC Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments …
- Oncolys BioPharma Inc (4588)-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Oncolys BioPharma Inc (Oncolys) is a biotechnology company that discovers, and develops treatments for cancer and infectious diseases. The company imports and exports oncolytic viruses, drugs and medicines, and tumor diagnostic agents. Its pharmaceutical pipeline products include OBP-301, OB …
- ImmunoGen Inc (IMGN)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary ImmunoGen Inc (ImmunoGen) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on the development of antibody-drug conjugate therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company’s lead product candidate, mirvetuximab soravtansine, a folate receptor alpha (FRa) intended for the treatment of p …
- MorphoSys AG：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' MorphoSys AG Mergers and Acquis …
- Travel Ad Network：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Travel Ad Network Mergers and A …
- Egyptian Financial and Industrial Company (EFIC)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Egyptian Financial and Industrial Company (EFIC) is a chemical company that offers phosphate fertilizer. The company manufactures phosphate fertilizer, sulphuric acid and other by-products. Its products include concentrated sulpheric acid, single super phosphate, compound nitrogen and phosph …
- Genesis Energy：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Genesis Energy - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Genesis Energy - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corpora …
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. Mergers …
- Pharmagest Interactive SA (PHA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Pharmagest Interactive SA (Pharmagest Interactive) is a technology company that develops and markets professional IT solutions for pharmacies and pharmaceutical industries. The company operates through four divisions such as pharmaceutical, fintech, e-health, and health and medico-social div …
- HCL Infosystems Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' HCL Infosystems Limited Mergers …
- XBiotech Inc (XBIT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary XBiotech Inc (XBiotech) focuses on the discovery and development of True Human monoclonal antibodies which are used for treatment of various diseases. It’s lead product Xilonix, a therapeutic antibody being developed for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. The company offers clini …
- Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (000923)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, rollers, pipelayers, excavators and other construction machinery and products. It provides domesti …
- Saudi Industrial Export Company (4140)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Saudi Industrial Export Company (SIEC) is a chemical company that offers commodities and fertilizers. The company exports and imports various products such as fertilizers, chemicals, petrochemicals, raw materials and bulk commodities. Its commodities include cement, clinker, steel, wheat, ri …
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major p …
- SYNNEX Corporation：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' SYNNEX Corporation Mergers and …
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd (RWLK)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary ReWalk Robotics Ltd (ReWalk) is a medical device company that designs, develops and commercializes exoskeletons. The company provides walk restoration devices for people with lower limb disabilities to stand and walk once again. Its products include ReWalk personal system and ReWalk rehabili …