◆英語タイトル：Valvoline Inc (VVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Valvoline Inc (VVV) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Valvoline Inc (Valvoline) is a manufacturer and distributor of finished lubricants and automotive chemicals. The company offers passenger car motor oils and other automotive lubricant products. It also provides automotive chemicals, fluids, and coatings. The company sells its products through retail auto part stores, mass merchandisers, independent auto part stores and distributors. The company has blending and packaging facilities in the US, the Netherlands, India, Ecuador and Australia. Valvoline’s products find application in a broad range of vehicles and engines including light-duty, heavy duty, and electric vehicles. The company markets its products worldwide with the majority of sales in North America. Valvoline is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, the US.
Valvoline Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2021: Valvoline Appoints Mahmoud Sharaf To Lead Investor Relations, Treasury
Feb 03,2021: Valvoline reports first-quarter 2021 results
Aug 03,2020: Valvoline reports third-quarter results
Jul 07,2020: Valvoline provides business update
Jun 04,2020: Valvoline Provides Mid-Quarter Business Update
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Valvoline Inc – Key Facts
Valvoline Inc – Key Employees
Valvoline Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Valvoline Inc – Major Products and Services
Valvoline Inc – History
Valvoline Inc – Company Statement
Valvoline Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Valvoline Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Core North America
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: Quick Lubes
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: International region
Geographical Segment: United States
Valvoline Inc – Corporate Strategy
Valvoline Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Valvoline Inc – Strengths
Valvoline Inc – Weaknesses
Valvoline Inc – Opportunities
Valvoline Inc – Threats
Valvoline Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2021: Valvoline Appoints Mahmoud Sharaf To Lead Investor Relations, Treasury
Feb 03, 2021: Valvoline reports first-quarter 2021 results
Aug 03, 2020: Valvoline reports third-quarter results
Jul 07, 2020: Valvoline provides business update
Jun 04, 2020: Valvoline Provides Mid-Quarter Business Update
May 06, 2020: Valvoline reports second-quarter results
Mar 04, 2020: Valvoline announces opening of acquired franchised quick-lube center in Greater Chicago Metro
Feb 10, 2020: Valvoline announces commencement of Senior Notes offering
Feb 03, 2020: Valvoline Reports First-Quarter Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Valvoline Inc, Key Facts
Valvoline Inc, Key Employees
Valvoline Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Valvoline Inc, Major Products and Services
Valvoline Inc, History
Valvoline Inc, Other Locations
Valvoline Inc, Subsidiaries
Valvoline Inc, Affiliate
Valvoline Inc, Joint Venture
Valvoline Inc, Key Competitors
Valvoline Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Valvoline Inc, Annual Ratios
Valvoline Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Valvoline Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Valvoline Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios