◆英語タイトル：Valeo SA (FR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Valeo SA (FR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Valeo SA (Valeo) is an automotive technology company that focuses on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems, and modules for the automotive industry. The company’s product portfolio includes lighting systems, transmissions, engine cooling equipment, electrical systems, electrical accessories, braking, engine management, switches, security systems, climate control compressors, and modules. Valeo also provides aftermarket services supplying original equipment spares and replacement parts to car manufacturers and independent aftermarket (IAM). The company has manufacturing and research facilities in various countries across Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Africa. The company’s major customers include BMW, Daimler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Volvo and Honda. Valeo is headquartered in Paris, France.
Valeo SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 28,2017: Automotive supplier’s expansion project to create 80 new jobs in Smyrna
Feb 16,2017: Valeo H2 net income increases
Jan 04,2017: Valeo: Company to fill 100 jobs for Hamilton auto supplier
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Valeo SA – Key Facts 5
Valeo SA – Key Employees 6
Valeo SA – Key Employee Biographies 8
Valeo SA – Major Products and Services 9
Valeo SA – History 11
Valeo SA – Company Statement 14
Valeo SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Valeo SA – Business Description 17
Valeo SA – Corporate Strategy 18
Valeo SA – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Valeo SA – Strengths 19
Valeo SA – Weaknesses 20
Valeo SA – Opportunities 21
Valeo SA – Threats 22
Valeo SA – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Valeo SA, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Feb 16, 2017: Valeo H2 net income increases 32
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Valeo SA, Key Facts 5
Valeo SA, Key Employees 6
Valeo SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Valeo SA, Major Products and Services 9
Valeo SA, History 11
Valeo SA, Other Locations 15
Valeo SA, Subsidiaries 15
Valeo SA, Key Competitors 23
Valeo SA, Ratios based on current share price 24
Valeo SA, Annual Ratios 25
Valeo SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Valeo SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Valeo SA, Interim Ratios 29
Valeo SA, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36