◆英語タイトル：Ur-Energy Inc (URE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Metals and Mining
Ur-Energy Inc (URE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ur-Energy Inc (Ur-Energy) is a uranium mining company. Ur-Energy identifies, acquires, explores for, develops, and operates uranium projects in the US. The company carries out mining, recovery, and processing uranium activities at the Lost Creek in-situ recovery uranium facility in south-central Wyoming. Ur-Energy holds permits and licenses to construct and operate at Shirley Basin, Lost Creek and Lucky Mc Mine Site. The Lost Creek Property includes the Lost Creek permit area and certain adjoining properties, which refers to as LC East, LC West, LC North, LC South and EN project areas. It has multiple term uranium sales agreements with US utilities for the sale of Lost Creek production or other yellowcake product at contracted pricing. Ur-Energy is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado, the US.
Ur-Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2021: Ur-Energy releases 2020 year end results
Oct 30,2020: Ur-Energy announces 2020 Q3 results
Oct 21,2020: Ur-Energy announces extension of State Bond loan and provides update
Aug 05,2020: Ur-Energy announces 2020 Q2 results
May 08,2020: Ur-Energy announces results of annual and special shareholders’ meeting
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ur-Energy Inc – Key Facts
Ur-Energy Inc – Key Employees
Ur-Energy Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Ur-Energy Inc – Major Products and Services
Ur-Energy Inc – History
Ur-Energy Inc – Company Statement
Ur-Energy Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ur-Energy Inc – Business Description
Ur-Energy Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ur-Energy Inc – Strengths
Ur-Energy Inc – Weaknesses
Ur-Energy Inc – Opportunities
Ur-Energy Inc – Threats
Ur-Energy Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Ur-Energy Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2021: Ur-Energy releases 2020 year end results
Oct 30, 2020: Ur-Energy announces 2020 Q3 results
Oct 21, 2020: Ur-Energy announces extension of State Bond loan and provides update
Aug 05, 2020: Ur-Energy announces 2020 Q2 results
May 08, 2020: Ur-Energy announces results of annual and special shareholders’ meeting
May 08, 2020: Ur-Energy releases 2020 Q1 results
Apr 20, 2020: Ur-Energy closes on Paycheck Protection Program loans and announces operational and market update
Feb 28, 2020: Ur-Energy announces 2019 year end results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ur-Energy Inc, Key Facts
Ur-Energy Inc, Key Employees
Ur-Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Ur-Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
Ur-Energy Inc, History
Ur-Energy Inc, Other Locations
Ur-Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
Ur-Energy Inc, Key Competitors
Ur-Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Ur-Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
Ur-Energy Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ur-Energy Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ur-Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
Ur-Energy Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios