◆英語タイトル：UPL Ltd (UPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
UPL Ltd (UPL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
UPL Ltd (UPL), formerly United Phosphorus Ltd, is a chemical company that develops and manufactures agricultural protection products. The company offers agrochemicals, seeds, industrial and specialty chemicals, and nutrifeed products. Its industrial and specialty chemicals products include caustic chlorine and white phosphorus. UPL also provides fumigants, fungicide, herbicide, insecticide, rodenticide, and plant growth and regulators. The company operates through its manufacturing units and offices located in Argentina, Australia, India, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Italy, Turkey, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, the US, the UK, Vietnam, Zambia and the Netherlands. UPL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
UPL Ltd – Key Facts 5
UPL Ltd – Key Employees 6
UPL Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
UPL Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
UPL Ltd – History 10
UPL Ltd – Company Statement 11
UPL Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
UPL Ltd – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Agro Activity 16
Business Segment: Non Agro Activity 16
Geographical Segment: India 17
Geographical Segment: Latin America 17
Target Markets 17
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 17
Target Markets 17
UPL Ltd – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
UPL Ltd – Strengths 18
UPL Ltd – Weaknesses 19
UPL Ltd – Opportunities 20
UPL Ltd – Threats 21
UPL Ltd – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
UPL Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
UPL Ltd, Key Facts 5
UPL Ltd, Key Employees 6
UPL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
UPL Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
UPL Ltd, History 10
UPL Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
UPL Ltd, Key Competitors 22
UPL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
UPL Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
UPL Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
UPL Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
UPL Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
UPL Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34