◆英語タイトル：Universal Music Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Universal Music Group Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Universal Music Group Inc (UMG), a subsidiary of Vivendi SA, is a music company. It discovers and develops recording artists and markets and promotes music across wide range of formats and platforms. Its music publishing entity, Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) licenses titles for use in television, films, sound recordings, video games, live and public performances, and advertising. The company through its merchandising business connects new and established artists with brands. It partners with global and local streaming platforms to establish legal music markets in Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, and BRIC counties. UMG is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, the US.
Universal Music Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018 Universal Music Group Names Dave Rocco Executive Vice President Of Creative
Feb 27,2018 Celine Joshua Joins Universal Music Group As General Manager, Commercial, Content And Artist Strategy
Feb 21,2018 Vince Szydlowski Named Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales For UMe
Feb 15,2018 Republic Records welcomes Lance Turner as SVP of marketing
Feb 14,2018 Nicole Wyskoarko Joins Interscope Geffen A&M As Executive Vice President Of Urban Operations
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Universal Music Group Inc – Key Facts
Universal Music Group Inc – Key Employees
Universal Music Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Universal Music Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Universal Music Group Inc – History
Universal Music Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Universal Music Group Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Merchandising
Business Segment: Music Publishing
Business Segment: Recorded Music
Universal Music Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Universal Music Group Inc – Strengths
Universal Music Group Inc – Weaknesses
Universal Music Group Inc – Opportunities
Universal Music Group Inc – Threats
Universal Music Group Inc – Key Competitors
Universal Music Group Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2018: Universal Music Group Names Dave Rocco Executive Vice President Of Creative
Feb 27, 2018: Celine Joshua Joins Universal Music Group As General Manager, Commercial, Content And Artist Strategy
Feb 21, 2018: Vince Szydlowski Named Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales For UMe
Feb 15, 2018: Republic Records welcomes Lance Turner as SVP of marketing
Feb 14, 2018: Nicole Wyskoarko Joins Interscope Geffen A&M As Executive Vice President Of Urban Operations
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Universal Music Group Inc, Key Facts
Universal Music Group Inc, Key Employees
Universal Music Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Universal Music Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Universal Music Group Inc, History
Universal Music Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Universal Music Group Inc, Key Competitors
Universal Music Group Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- The Arava Power Company：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary The Arava Power Company (Arava Power) is a solar energy product manufacturing company that designs, develops and installs solar energy systems. The company also provides full solar services to its clients and customers. Arava Power’s projects include Ketura sun, Ketura solar, Maslul sun, Sho …
- Novartis AG (NOVN)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Novartis AG (Novartis) is a healthcare company that focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription and generic pharmaceutical products and eye care devices and vision care products. It provides drugs for the treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, derm …
- MinebeaMitsumi Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
MinebeaMitsumi Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary MinebeaMitsumi Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings a …
- Encision Inc. (ECIA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Encision Inc. (Encision) is a medical equipment company that offers surgical instrument. The company offers laparoscopic monopolar surgical instruments. Its products include AEM burn protection systems, AEM instrumentation, cord adapter, inhibit adapter extension, monitor setup, monitor alar …
- Ambry Genetics Corp-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Ambry Genetics Corp (Ambry Genetics) is a biotechnology company that offers genetic testing services. The company offers clinical diagnostics services, which include tests, forms, billing, managed care, order kits, reporting, licenses, family studies program, variant classification and secur …
- Yoho Resources, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Yoho Resources, Inc. Mergers an …
- Polish Energy Partners S.A. (PEP)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Polish Energy Partners S.A. (PEP) is an energy service provider. The company develops, implements and operates projects related to production of electricity and heat, and fuels. Its services include project implementation and supervision of construction, management of power facilities, produ …
- Gradient Resources：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Gradient Resources (Gradient), formerly Vulcan Power Company is a renewable energy company that explores and develops geothermal resources, constructs and operates geothermal power plants. The company develops, designs, constructs and operates renewable electric power generation projects. It …
- Tethys Oil AB (TETY)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tethys Oil AB (Tethys Oil) is an upstream oil and gas company that focuses on the exploration and production of oil and natural gas. It holds three licenses onshore Oman, three licenses onshore Lithuania and two licenses onshore France. Its core interests are in Farha South, Shahd and Saiwan …
- BFC Financial Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryBFC Financial Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. K …
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation：製品パイプライン分析
Summary Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation (TCSC), a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation, is a provider of medical equipment and devices for cardiac and vascular surgeries. It produces hardware products including heart-lung machines and intra-operative monitoring systems for cardiac surgeries. I …
- DFine, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary DFine, Inc. (DFine) is a medical device company that develops therapeutic devices for treatment of pathologies of vertebrae. The company offers products such as tumor ablation system, vertebral augmentation system, MX and VP vertebroplasty system, and multiplex controller. It also provides d …
- Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. (BASI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. (Bioanalytical Systems) is a provider of contract research and contract laboratory services. It manufactures more than 30 different scientific instruments. The company provides technical, professional and scientific resources to the drug discovery industry. Bioana …
- K’s Holdings Corporation：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "K's Holdings Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, …
- Pfenex Inc (PFNX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Pfenex Inc (Pfenex) is a biologics company that develops biosimilar therapeutics. The company’s lead product candidate includes, PF582, a biosimilar candidate which is used for the treatment of retinal diseases. It also develops PF530, a biosimilar candidate for the treatment of multiple scl …
- Fuel Performance Solutions, Inc. (IFUE)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Fuel Performance Solutions, Inc. (FPS) formerly International Fuel Technology, Inc. is a clean technology company that develops liquid fuel additive formulations. The company offers diesel and Bxx; gasoline and Exx; diesel and gasoline; bio-diesel B100 and LFO – kerosene products. It also pr …
- Imagination Technologies Group plc：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Imagination Technologies Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Imagination Technologies Group plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on m …
- Arix Bioscience Plc (ARIX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Arix Bioscience Plc (ARIX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesse …
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (Synthetic Biologics), formerly Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a biotechnology company. It undertakes the development of anti-infective biologics and drug candidates targeting infections and disease specific pathogens. The company also develops synthetic biologic …
- Lytix Biopharma AS（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Lytix Biopharma AS (Lytix) is a biopharmaceutical company. Its products under clinical development include LTX-109, and LTX-315. The company’s LTX-109 is used for the treatment of melanoma; and LTX-315 adjuvance is a Phase-I clinical stage candidate that is developed as a GV1001 telomerase v …