◆英語タイトル：United States Cellular Corp (USM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
United States Cellular Corp (USM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
United States Cellular Corp (US Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems Inc, owns, operates and invests in wireless systems. The company’s product portfolio comprises smartphones, basic phones, tablets, wireless modems, and mobile hotspots devices. It also offers accessories such as chargers, batteries, cases and protectors, audio devices and Bluetooth devices. U.S. Cellular also offers voice, message and internet service, post-paid and prepaid service plans. It also offers accessories for purchase on instalment plans. The company markets its products through direct sales, retail sales, third-party national retailers and independent agents, along with website and tele sales. It serves retail and business customers in various industries, including retail, professional services, construction and real estate. The company operates in the US. US Cellular is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
United States Cellular Corp – Key Facts
United States Cellular Corp – Key Employees
United States Cellular Corp – Key Employee Biographies
United States Cellular Corp – Major Products and Services
United States Cellular Corp – History
United States Cellular Corp – Company Statement
United States Cellular Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
United States Cellular Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Equipment sales
Business Segment: Service
United States Cellular Corp – Corporate Strategy
United States Cellular Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
United States Cellular Corp – Strengths
United States Cellular Corp – Weaknesses
United States Cellular Corp – Opportunities
United States Cellular Corp – Threats
United States Cellular Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
United States Cellular Corp, Key Facts
United States Cellular Corp, Key Employees
United States Cellular Corp, Key Employee Biographies
United States Cellular Corp, Major Products and Services
United States Cellular Corp, History
United States Cellular Corp, Subsidiaries
United States Cellular Corp, Key Competitors
United States Cellular Corp, Ratios based on current share price
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
United States Cellular Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
United States Cellular Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios