◆英語タイトル：Unilever Plc (ULVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Unilever Plc (ULVR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Unilever Plc (Unilever) is a manufacturer and supplier of fast moving consumer goods such as food products, beverages, home care products, and health and wellbeing products. The company markets its products under various brands including Knorr, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, Omo, Lux, Dove, Rexona, Surf Excel, Comfort, Sunsilk, Lifebuoy, TRESemme, Pond’s, Ben & Jerry’s, Brooke Bond, Breyers, Magnum, Vaseline, Suave and Axe. It sells products to bricks and mortar store partners, small family-owned shops, online retailers and value retailers. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Unilever is headquartered in Rotterdam, South Holland, the Netherlands.
Unilever Plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 09,2020: ERM joins the Climate Pledge and commits to become net zero carbon by 2040
Sep 15,2020: Deutsche Bank joins 150 business leaders and investors to push for higher 2030 emissions reduction targets
Apr 09,2020: Unilever joins consortium which will make ventilators for UK hospitals
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Unilever Plc – Key Facts
Unilever Plc – Key Employees
Unilever Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Unilever Plc – Major Products and Services
Unilever Plc – History
Unilever Plc – Company Statement
Unilever Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Unilever Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Beauty and Personal Care
Business Segment: Foods and Refreshment
Business Segment: Home Care
Geographical Segment: Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (Asia/AMET/RUB)
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Unilever Plc – Corporate Strategy
Unilever Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Unilever Plc – Strengths
Unilever Plc – Weaknesses
Unilever Plc – Opportunities
Unilever Plc – Threats
Unilever Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2020: ERM joins the Climate Pledge and commits to become net zero carbon by 2040
Sep 15, 2020: Deutsche Bank joins 150 business leaders and investors to push for higher 2030 emissions reduction targets
Apr 09, 2020: Unilever joins consortium which will make ventilators for UK hospitals
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Unilever Plc, Key Facts
Unilever Plc, Key Employees
Unilever Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Unilever Plc, Major Products and Services
Unilever Plc, History
Unilever Plc, Subsidiaries
Unilever Plc, Key Competitors
Unilever Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Unilever Plc, Annual Ratios
Unilever Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Unilever Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Unilever Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios