◆英語タイトル：Unicharm Corporation (8113) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Unicharm Corporation (8113) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Unicharm Corporation (Unicharm) is a provider of personal health care products. It manufactures and sells feminine care products, health care products, household products, nursing care products, masks, baby care products and pet care products. The company’s pet care products include dog food, cat food, pet sheets and pet toiletries, and food packaging materials and sheet cleaners. Unicharm offers these products under various brand names such as Unicharm, Mamy Poko, Center-In, SOFY, Certainty, Lifree, Cho-kaiteki, Wave, Manner, Deo Toilet, Grand Deli, Silver Spoon, BabyLove, Fitti, PetPet, Bobby and Moony. It has manufacturing and research and development units in Japan. Unicharm is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Unicharm Corporation – Key Facts
Unicharm Corporation – Key Employees
Unicharm Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Unicharm Corporation – Major Products and Services
Unicharm Corporation – History
Unicharm Corporation – Company Statement
Unicharm Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Unicharm Corporation – Business Description
Business Segment: Other Business
Business Segment: Personal Care Business
Business Segment: Pet Care Business
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other areas
Unicharm Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Unicharm Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Unicharm Corporation – Strengths
Unicharm Corporation – Weaknesses
Unicharm Corporation – Opportunities
Unicharm Corporation – Threats
Unicharm Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Unicharm Corporation, Key Facts
Unicharm Corporation, Key Employees
Unicharm Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Unicharm Corporation, Major Products and Services
Unicharm Corporation, History
Unicharm Corporation, Other Locations
Unicharm Corporation, Subsidiaries
Unicharm Corporation, Key Competitors
Unicharm Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Unicharm Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Unicharm Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Unicharm Corporation, Ratio Charts