◆英語タイトル：Under Armour Inc (UAA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Under Armour Inc (UAA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Under Armour, Inc. (Under Armour) is a developer, marketer and distributor of apparel, footwear and accessories. The company provides products under multiple price levels to cater diverse customer categories. It sells products through retail stores, direct to consumer sales channel, website and product licensing worldwide. Under Armour undertakes the wholesale distribution of products to national, regional, independent and specialty retailers. The company markets its products under Heatgear, Coldgear, I WILL, Under Armour, MapMyFitness, and Under Armour UA Logo brands. The company has business presence across North America, Latin America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Under Armour is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.
Under Armour Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018 Under Armour hires Mohamed El-Erian to board of directors
Jul 26,2018 Under Armour reports second quarter 2018 results
Mar 01,2018 Under Armour chief revenue officer to retire
Feb 13,2018 Under Armour posts Q4 and full year financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Under Armour Inc – Key Facts
Under Armour Inc – Key Employees
Under Armour Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Under Armour Inc – Major Products and Services
Under Armour Inc – History
Under Armour Inc – Company Statement
Under Armour Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Under Armour Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Accessories
Business Segment: Apparel
Business Segment: Connected Fitness
Business Segment: Footwear
Business Segment: License
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Under Armour Inc – Corporate Strategy
Under Armour Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Under Armour Inc – Strengths
Under Armour Inc – Weaknesses
Under Armour Inc – Opportunities
Under Armour Inc – Threats
Under Armour Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2018: Under Armour hires Mohamed El-Erian to board of directors
Jul 26, 2018: Under Armour reports second quarter 2018 results
Mar 01, 2018: Under Armour chief revenue officer to retire
Feb 13, 2018: Under Armour posts Q4 and full year financial results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Under Armour Inc, Key Facts
Under Armour Inc, Key Employees
Under Armour Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Under Armour Inc, Major Products and Services
Under Armour Inc, History
Under Armour Inc, Other Locations
Under Armour Inc, Subsidiaries
Under Armour Inc, Key Competitors
Under Armour Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Under Armour Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Under Armour Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Under Armour Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Under Armour Inc, Ratio Charts
- ALPCO Diagnostics：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary ALPCO Diagnostics (ALPCO) is a biotechnology company. The company manufactures, markets and distributes immunoassay kits for medical research community and in-vitro diagnostics markets. Its therapeutic areas include allergy and infectious disease, bone metabolism, CVD and oxidative stress, d …
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc (AXN)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc (Aoxing) is a pharmaceutical company. The company research, develops, manufactures and distributes narcotics and pain-management products and drug-relief medicine. Its products include paracetamol and caffeine tablets, shuanghuanlian capsules, ligustrazine …
- Wintac Ltd (524758)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Wintac Ltd (Wintac), formerly Recon Ltd is a manufacturer and marketer of sterile products. The company offers opthalmic products such as anti-glaucoma, anti-cholinergic, artificial tear, NSAID, steroids and combination, anti-infective, decongestant, anti allergic eye drops and nasal drop, a …
- University of California Los Angeles-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) a subsidiary of University of California is an educational service provider that offers undergraduate education, graduate, professional education and continuing education. The university’s services include support services, campus services, graduat …
- Biotec Pharmacon ASA：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Biotec Pharmacon ASA Mergers an …
- hibu plc (HIBU.GB)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary hibu plc (hibu) is a print and online advertising services provider. The company advertises small and medium sized business. It provides digital solutions, print solutions, and other products. Its digital solutions include hibu websites and digital directories, and traffic generation. hibu p …
- Venture Life Group Plc (VLG)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Venture Life Group PLC (Venture Life) is an international consumer self care company that concentrates on developing, manufacturing and commercializing products for the ageing population. The company's product range and pipeline comprise food supplements for lowering cholesterol and maintain …
- Sakthi Automotive Group (formerly Sakthi Auto Component Limited)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Sakthi Automotive Group (former …
- Axis Bank Limited：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Axis Bank Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows …
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary MicroPort Scientific Corporation (MicroPort), a subsidiary of Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd is a medical device manufacturer that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat vascular diseases and disorders. The company offers products such as cardiovascular intervention products, …
- Prosperity Minerals Holdings Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Prosperity Minerals Holdings Li …
- YESCO Co., Ltd. (015360)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary YESCO Co., Ltd. (YESCO), formerly KukDong City Gas Co., Ltd, is a subsidiary of LS Group, natural gas distributor that supplies liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG). The company offers gas pipeline equipment such as steel valves, gas meters and plastic piping, among o …
- Aiful Corporation (8515)：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aiful Corporation" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows …
- Robert Bosch GmbH：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch), formerly Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering, is a global supplier of technology and services. It carries out business through four divisions, namely, Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technol …
- GenoLogics Life Sciences Software Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary GenoLogics Life Sciences Software Inc. (GenoLogics) is a life sciences company that offers therapies and software solutions. The company develops and distributes lab information management system for the burgeoning proteomics industry. It provides lab information management software for geno …
- DandM Holdings, Inc. (doing business as The D+M Group)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' DandM Holdings, Inc. (doing bus …
- Lewis-Goetz and Company, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Lewis-Goetz and Company, Inc. M …
- G4S plc：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
G4S plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's G4S plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital ra …
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major p …
- Verastem Inc (VSTM)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Verastem Inc (Verastem) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with focus on the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs to treat cancer. The company’s lead product candidates include duvelisib, defactinib (VS-6063), FAK inhibitor (VS-4718) and PI3K/mTOR inhibitor (VS-55 …