◆英語タイトル：Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tyler Technologies Inc (Tyler) is a technology company that provides integrated software and technology services. The company’s products include document pro, eagle, eden, energov, fundbalance, iasworld, incode, infinite visions, microsoft dynamics AX, munis, odyssey, orion, tax-wise, traversa, and others. Tyler’s services include software licenses, subscriptions, software services and maintenance, data conversion, training, and software and hardware installation services. It provides solutions in the areas of appraisal and tax, courts and justice, ERP and financial, planning, regulatory and maintenance, public safety, records and documents, school, transformative technology, cloud computing and mobile computing. The company has its presence in the US. Tyler is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.
Tyler Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Tyler Technologies announces earnings for Q2 2018
Jul 25,2018: Tyler Technologies expands Duluth, Georgia, office to accommodate growth
May 02,2018: Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2018
Apr 10,2018: Tyler Technologies Names Kelley Shimansky New Chief Human Resources Officer
Feb 22,2018: Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Tyler Technologies Inc – Key Facts 6
Tyler Technologies Inc – Key Employees 7
Tyler Technologies Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Tyler Technologies Inc – Major Products and Services 9
Tyler Technologies Inc – History 10
Tyler Technologies Inc – Company Statement 15
Tyler Technologies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Tyler Technologies Inc – Business Description 20
Business Segment: Appraisal and Tax 20
Business Segment: Enterprise Software 20
Tyler Technologies Inc – Corporate Strategy 21
Tyler Technologies Inc – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Tyler Technologies Inc – Strengths 22
Tyler Technologies Inc – Weaknesses 23
Tyler Technologies Inc – Opportunities 24
Tyler Technologies Inc – Threats 25
Tyler Technologies Inc – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
May 02, 2018: Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2018 34
Apr 10, 2018: Tyler Technologies Names Kelley Shimansky New Chief Human Resources Officer 35
Feb 22, 2018: Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter 2017 36
Oct 27, 2017: Tyler Technologies reports earnings for third quarter 2017 38
Jul 27, 2017: Tyler Technologies reports earnings for second quarter 2017 39
Jul 26, 2017: Tyler Technologies higher Q2 net income, provides annual guidance 40
May 23, 2017: Tyler Technologies’ Headquarters in Plano, Texas, Installs Solar Panels and Storage 41
Apr 27, 2017: Tyler Technologies reports earnings for first quarter 2017 42
Feb 08, 2017: Tyler Technologies reports higher Q4 net income, provides guidance for 2017 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Tyler Technologies Inc, Key Facts 6
Tyler Technologies Inc, Key Employees 7
Tyler Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Tyler Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Tyler Technologies Inc, History 10
Tyler Technologies Inc, Other Locations 17
Tyler Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Tyler Technologies Inc, Key Competitors 26
Tyler Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Tyler Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Tyler Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Tyler Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Tyler Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List of Figures
Tyler Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Tyler Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts 33