◆英語タイトル：Twilio Inc (TWLO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Twilio Inc (TWLO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Twilio Inc (Twilio) is a provider of cloud communications platforms that enable developers to build and manage applications without the need to create and maintain the underlying infrastructure. The company’s platform includes programmable communications cloud, engagement cloud and super network. Twilio’s platform comprises three layers including engagement cloud, programmable communications cloud and super network and enables developers to build, scale and operate real-time communications within software applications. The company serves clients in the areas of technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, and real estate. It has business presence in the US, the UK, Estonia, Ireland, Colombia, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bermuda, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Czech Republic, Japan and the Netherlands. Twilio is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Twilio Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2018: Twilio Welcomes Nils Puhlmann as Chief Trust and Security Officer
Aug 06,2018: Twilio announces second quarter 2018 results
May 08,2018: Twilio reports Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 12,2018: Twilio appoints Ron Huddleston as chief partners officer
Jan 30,2018: Twilio appoints Sara Varni as chief marketing officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Twilio Inc – Key Facts
Twilio Inc – Key Employees
Twilio Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Twilio Inc – Major Products and Services
Twilio Inc – History
Twilio Inc – Company Statement
Twilio Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Twilio Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Base Revenue
Business Segment: Variable Revenue
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: The US
Twilio Inc – Corporate Strategy
Twilio Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Twilio Inc – Strengths
Twilio Inc – Weaknesses
Twilio Inc – Opportunities
Twilio Inc – Threats
Twilio Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2018: Twilio Welcomes Nils Puhlmann as Chief Trust and Security Officer
Aug 06, 2018: Twilio announces second quarter 2018 results
May 08, 2018: Twilio reports Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 12, 2018: Twilio appoints Ron Huddleston as chief partners officer
Jan 30, 2018: Twilio appoints Sara Varni as chief marketing officer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Twilio Inc, Key Facts
Twilio Inc, Key Employees
Twilio Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Twilio Inc, Major Products and Services
Twilio Inc, History
Twilio Inc, Other Locations
Twilio Inc, Subsidiaries
Twilio Inc, Key Competitors
Twilio Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Twilio Inc, Annual Ratios
Twilio Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Twilio Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Twilio Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Twilio Inc, Ratio Charts