◆英語タイトル：Triveni Turbine Ltd (TRITURBINE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Triveni Turbine Ltd (TRITURBINE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Triveni Turbine Ltd (TTL) designs, manufactures and distributes industrial steam turbines. It offers back-pressure and condensing steam turbines up to 30 MW for a wide range of pressure and flow applications. TTL also offers a portfolio of steam turbines between 30.1 MW to 100MW for the industrial power generation market through its joint venture, GE Triveni Ltd. The company serves industries such as sugar, steel, pulp and paper, textiles, oil and gas, navy, metals, pharmaceuticals, chemical, petrochemical, power and food processing among others. It also provides a wide range of aftermarket services to its own turbines and turbines of other makes through a network of service centers. The company sells its products in Europe, Africa, Central and Latin America, and Asian countries. TTL is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Key Facts 5
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Key Employees 6
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Triveni Turbine Ltd – History 8
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Company Statement 9
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Business Description 11
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Corporate Strategy 12
Triveni Turbine Ltd – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Strengths 13
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Weaknesses 14
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Opportunities 15
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Threats 16
Triveni Turbine Ltd – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Key Facts 5
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Key Employees 6
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Triveni Turbine Ltd, History 8
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Other Locations 10
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Triveni Turbine Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28