◆英語タイトル：TriMedx LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TriMedx LLC – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TriMedx LLC (TriMedx) is a provider of medical equipment management solutions that enable healthcare facilities and organizations to provide quality care to patients. The company offers healthcare technology management solutions including clinical engineering and medical equipment lifecycle management services. Its service offerings include selection and procurement, capital equipment and technology planning, management and support, implementation, and end of life management, field services, client support and others. The company offers its services to diverse clientele ranging from small labs and clinics to large healthcare systems. TriMedx is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
TriMedx LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 13,2020: Scott Trevino promoted to Senior Vice President of Product Management and Solutions at TRIMEDX
Feb 03,2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with CyberVista, launching comprehensive cybersecurity training
May 23,2019: Scott Trevino appointed Co-Chair on AAMI committee to update EQ56 Standard
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
TriMedx LLC – Key Facts
TriMedx LLC – Key Employees
TriMedx LLC – Key Employee Biographies
TriMedx LLC – Major Products and Services
TriMedx LLC – History
TriMedx LLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
TriMedx LLC – Business Description
TriMedx LLC – Corporate Strategy
TriMedx LLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
TriMedx LLC – Strengths
TriMedx LLC – Weaknesses
TriMedx LLC – Opportunities
TriMedx LLC – Threats
TriMedx LLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2020: Scott Trevino promoted to Senior Vice President of Product Management and Solutions at TRIMEDX
Feb 03, 2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with CyberVista, launching comprehensive cybersecurity training
May 23, 2019: Scott Trevino appointed Co-Chair on AAMI committee to update EQ56 Standard
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
TriMedx LLC, Key Facts
TriMedx LLC, Key Employees
TriMedx LLC, Key Employee Biographies
TriMedx LLC, Major Products and Services
TriMedx LLC, History
TriMedx LLC, Subsidiaries
TriMedx LLC, Key Competitors