◆英語タイトル：Trex Company Inc (TREX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Trex Company Inc (TREX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trex Company, Inc. (Trex) is a one of the largest producers of wood-alternative decking in the US. It manufactures and distributes wood and plastic composite products for the commercial and residential decking and railing applications. The company’s major products are in the categories of decking, railing, porch, fencing, trim and deck framing. It offers low maintenance products in a wide range of sizes and lengths and also in several finishes and numerous colors. The company has licenses with third parties to manufacture and market their products under the Trex brand name. The company sells its products to retail lumber dealers, retail building material specialty builders and the company’s including Home Depot and Lowe’s, through wholesale distribution. It has manufacturing facilities in Winchester, Virginia and Fernley, Nevada. Trex is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
Trex Company Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 31,2017: Trex Company reports third quarter 2017 results
Aug 01,2017: Trex Company reports second quarter 2017 results
Jul 27,2017: Trex Company Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
May 05,2017: Trex Company reports first quarter 2017 results
Mar 17,2017: Trex honored with ‘Best of Houzz’ award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Trex Company Inc – Key Facts 5
Trex Company Inc – Key Employees 6
Trex Company Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Trex Company Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Trex Company Inc – History 9
Trex Company Inc – Company Statement 11
Trex Company Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Trex Company Inc – Business Description 14
Trex Company Inc – Corporate Strategy 15
Trex Company Inc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Trex Company Inc – Strengths 16
Trex Company Inc – Weaknesses 17
Trex Company Inc – Opportunities 18
Trex Company Inc – Threats 19
Trex Company Inc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Oct 31, 2017: Trex Company reports third quarter 2017 results 28
Aug 01, 2017: Trex Company reports second quarter 2017 results 29
Jul 27, 2017: Trex Company Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 30
May 05, 2017: Trex Company reports first quarter 2017 results 31
Mar 17, 2017: Trex honored with ‘Best of Houzz’ award 32
Feb 21, 2017: Trex Company announces fourth quarter 2016 results 33
Nov 07, 2016: Trex Company reports third quarter 2016 results 34
Aug 01, 2016: Trex Company reports record sales and earnings in second quarter 2016 35
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
Trex Company Inc, Key Facts 5
Trex Company Inc, Key Employees 6
Trex Company Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Trex Company Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Trex Company Inc, History 9
Trex Company Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Trex Company Inc, Key Competitors 20
Trex Company Inc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Trex Company Inc, Annual Ratios 22
Trex Company Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Trex Company Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Trex Company Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39