◆英語タイトル：Tredegar Corp (TG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tredegar Corp (TG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tredegar Corp (Tredegar) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets polyethylene (PE) plastic films, polyester films, and aluminum extrusions. The company offers PE films and flexible packaging films for use in personal care products, packaging, and surface protection applications. It provides soft-alloy and medium-strength aluminum extrusions for building and construction, automotive, machinery and equipment, electrical, distribution and consumer durable markets. The company has operations across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Tredger is headquartered in North Chesterfield, Virginia, the US.
Tredegar Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Tredegar reports fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Dec 17,2020: Tredegar announces retirement of Michael J. Schewel; Kevin C. Donnelly appointed as vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Tredegar Corp – Key Facts
Tredegar Corp – Key Employees
Tredegar Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Tredegar Corp – Major Products and Services
Tredegar Corp – History
Tredegar Corp – Company Statement
Tredegar Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tredegar Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Aluminum Extrusions
Business Segment: Flexible Packaging Films
Business Segment: PE Films
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: The US
Tredegar Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tredegar Corp – Strengths
Tredegar Corp – Weaknesses
Tredegar Corp – Opportunities
Tredegar Corp – Threats
Tredegar Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Tredegar Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2021: Tredegar reports fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Dec 17, 2020: Tredegar announces retirement of Michael J. Schewel; Kevin C. Donnelly appointed as vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Tredegar Corp, Key Facts
Tredegar Corp, Key Employees
Tredegar Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Tredegar Corp, Major Products and Services
Tredegar Corp, History
Tredegar Corp, Other Locations
Tredegar Corp, Subsidiaries
Tredegar Corp, Key Competitors
Tredegar Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Tredegar Corp, Annual Ratios
Tredegar Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Tredegar Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Tredegar Corp, Interim Ratios
Tredegar Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios