◆英語タイトル：Toyota Tsusho Corporation (8015) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Toyota Tsusho Corporation (8015) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toyota Tsusho Corporation (Toyota Tsusho) is a diversified general trading and project management company. The company trades steel, aluminum, machinery, electronics, energy, chemicals, and other consumer products. It also provides passenger cars, buses, motorcycles, trucks, used vehicles, electronic devices, commercial facilities, and housing services among others. Toyota Tsusho serves a wide customer base including machine manufacturers and vendors, textile industries, semiconductor companies, chemical and plastic firms and food, beverage and agriculture industry players. Toyota Tsusho along with its subsidiaries and affiliates operates in China, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Iran, Belgium, South Africa, Venezuela, Brazil, the UK, and the US, among others. Toyota Tsusho is headquartered in Nakamura-ku, Japan.
Toyota Tsusho Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: SGRE secures 262MW turbine supply and 15-year maintenance contract
Dec 12,2017: Kasbah Resources provides Achmmach Tin Project update
Dec 04,2017: Toyota Tsusho secures first Wind Power IPP project in Egypt
Nov 30,2017: Toyota Tsusho keen to invest in ACR’s hydropower projects
Oct 31,2017: Orascom Construction Consortium to Develop a 250 MW Build-Own-Operate Wind Farm in Egypt
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Key Facts 6
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Key Employees 7
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Major Products and Services 10
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – History 13
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Company Statement 19
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Business Description 22
Business Segment: Africa 22
Business Segment: Automotive 22
Business Segment: Chemicals and Electronics 22
Business Segment: Food and Consumer Service 23
Business Segment: Global Parts and Logistics 23
Business Segment: Machinery, Energy and Project 23
Business Segment: Metals 23
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Corporate Strategy 24
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis – Overview 25
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Strengths 25
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Weaknesses 26
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Opportunities 27
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Threats 28
Toyota Tsusho Corporation – Key Competitors 29
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 36
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 38
Dec 12, 2017: Kasbah Resources provides Achmmach Tin Project update 38
Oct 31, 2017: Orascom Construction Consortium to Develop a 250 MW Build-Own-Operate Wind Farm in Egypt 40
Oct 31, 2017: Orascom Construction Consortium to Develop a 250 MW Build-Own-Operate Wind Farm in Egypt 41
Sep 12, 2017: PTTGC Meets Leading Foreign Investors As It Aims To Expand Petrochemical Industry Investments In EEC 42
Jul 28, 2017: Toyota Tsusho reports earnings for the three months ended June 30, 2017 43
May 28, 2017: Alsons plans to invest in power generation in Indonesia 45
May 19, 2017: 11 Companies Agree to Collaborate on Large-scale Construction of Hydrogen Stations 46
May 19, 2017: Nissan announces collaboration of eleven companies for construction of hydrogen stations for FCVs 47
Mar 30, 2017: Meiden receives order intent of 12 mobile substations to Ministry of Electricity, the Republic of Iraq 48
Mar 29, 2017: Three More Members Bolster SeaLNG’s Expanding Coalition 49
Section 5 – Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Tables
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Key Facts 6
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Key Employees 7
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, History 13
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Other Locations 20
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Key Competitors 29
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 30
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Annual Ratios 31
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Interim Ratios 35
Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53