◆英語タイトル：Tokmanni Group Oyj (TOKMAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tokmanni Group Oyj (TOKMAN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tokmanni Group Oyj (Tokmanni) is a Finland based retail chain operator. The company primarily retails personal care, home care and decoration, groceries, leisure and home electronic based products. Its portfolio includes electric home appliances and entertainment goods, hiking and fishing products, and fitness and sports products, tools and electrical equipment, including do-it-yourself goods, power tools, hand tools, car accessories, general and decorative lighting, and other electronic accessories, and grocery items. Tokmanni also provides cleaning supplies, cooking and baking ware, utensils, storage materials, candles, lanterns, stationery, gift wrapping and cards, interior decorations, garden furniture and supplies, home textiles, carpets and doormats, kitchenware and related home decoration items, and toys and recreational items and clothing products. The company operates its stores across Finland. Tokmanni is headquartered in Mantsala, Finland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Key Facts 5
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Key Employees 6
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Key Employee Biographies 7
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Major Products and Services 8
Tokmanni Group Oyj – History 9
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Company Statement 10
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Business Description 12
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Corporate Strategy 13
Tokmanni Group Oyj – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Strengths 14
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Weaknesses 15
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Opportunities 16
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Threats 17
Tokmanni Group Oyj – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Key Facts 5
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Key Employees 6
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Key Employee Biographies 7
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Major Products and Services 8
Tokmanni Group Oyj, History 9
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Key Competitors 18
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Ratios based on current share price 19
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Annual Ratios 20
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Tokmanni Group Oyj, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29