◆英語タイトル：T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
T-Mobile US Inc (T-Mobile), a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG, is a telecommunications service provider. The company offers wireless telecommunications services and a host of other services including voice, text messaging, video calling, and data communications to the customers. The company serves postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale customers. It provides wireless internet access and other data services to commercial centers. T-Mobile also carries out the distribution of a wide range of mobile phones, wearables, tablets, and mobile phone accessories from established vendors such as Apple, Google, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, Alcatel, Beats, and LG. The company operates in Puerto Rico, the US, and the US Virgin Islands. T-Mobile is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the US.
T-Mobile US Inc Key Recent Developments
May 22,2020: T-Mobile stands strong with U.S. Department of veterans affairs as telehealth visits surge 800%
Apr 29,2020: T-Mobile donating nearly 40,000 phone chargers to hospitals nationwide in latest covid-19 relief effort
Apr 21,2020: Avangrid Renewables Announces Contract with T-Mobile
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
T-Mobile US Inc – Key Facts
T-Mobile US Inc – Key Employees
T-Mobile US Inc – Key Employee Biographies
T-Mobile US Inc – Key Operational Employees
T-Mobile US Inc – Major Products and Services
T-Mobile US Inc – History
T-Mobile US Inc – Company Statement
T-Mobile US Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
T-Mobile US Inc – Business Description
Product Category: Equipment
Product Category: Other Revenue
Product Category: Postpaid
Product Category: Prepaid
Product Category: Roaming and Other Services
Product Category: Wholesale
T-Mobile US Inc – Corporate Strategy
T-Mobile US Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
T-Mobile US Inc – Strengths
T-Mobile US Inc – Weaknesses
T-Mobile US Inc – Opportunities
T-Mobile US Inc – Threats
T-Mobile US Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 22, 2020: T-Mobile stands strong with U.S. Department of veterans affairs as telehealth visits surge 800%
Apr 29, 2020: T-Mobile donating nearly 40,000 phone chargers to hospitals nationwide in latest covid-19 relief effort
Apr 21, 2020: Avangrid Renewables Announces Contract with T-Mobile
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
T-Mobile US Inc, Key Facts
T-Mobile US Inc, Key Employees
T-Mobile US Inc, Key Employee Biographies
T-Mobile US Inc, Key Operational Employees
T-Mobile US Inc, Major Products and Services
T-Mobile US Inc, History
T-Mobile US Inc, Subsidiaries
T-Mobile US Inc, Key Competitors
T-Mobile US Inc, Ratios based on current share price
T-Mobile US Inc, Annual Ratios
T-Mobile US Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
T-Mobile US Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
T-Mobile US Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios