◆英語タイトル：TIS Inc (3626) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TIS Inc (3626) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TIS Inc (TIS), formerly known as IT Holdings Corporation (IT Holdings), is an information technology company that provides business process outsourcing services, consulting services, system integration services, software development and research services. It also provides project planning, system development/implementations and maintenance. TIS provides its IT solutions and services to various sector such as banking, public and government systems, utilities, healthcare institutions, food, distribution, health insurance, credit card, leasing, securities and loans. The company supports clients’ business activities by providing high-level services including various cloud options, such as private clouds and public clouds. It operates through its subsidiaries in Japan, China, the US, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. TIS is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
TIS Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: TIS reports higher Q1 net income, provides guidance for H1
Feb 02,2017: TIS reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual forecast
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
TIS Inc – Key Facts 5
TIS Inc – Key Employees 6
TIS Inc – Major Products and Services 8
TIS Inc – History 9
TIS Inc – Company Statement 10
TIS Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
TIS Inc – Business Description 14
Business Segment: Financial IT Services 14
Business Segment: Industrial IT Services 14
Business Segment: IT Infrastructure Services 14
Business Segment: Others 15
TIS Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
TIS Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
TIS Inc – Strengths 17
TIS Inc – Weaknesses 18
TIS Inc – Opportunities 19
TIS Inc – Threats 20
TIS Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Jul 28, 2017: TIS reports higher Q1 net income, provides guidance for H1 29
Feb 02, 2017: TIS reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual forecast 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
TIS Inc, Key Facts 5
TIS Inc, Key Employees 6
TIS Inc, Major Products and Services 8
TIS Inc, History 9
TIS Inc, Other Locations 11
TIS Inc, Subsidiaries 11
TIS Inc, Key Competitors 21
TIS Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
TIS Inc, Annual Ratios 23
TIS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
TIS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
TIS Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
TIS Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 26
TIS Inc, Ratio Charts 28