◆英語タイトル：Tessi S.A. (TES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tessi S.A. (TES) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tessi S.A (Tessi) is a provider of document automation solutions for companies to manage document-based, payment system, gold and currency transaction, and promotional marketing processes. It offers wide range of services that include document processes and payment systems, liquidity of the manual foreign exchange and gold markets in France. It also offers promotional and digital marketing, and relationship marketing services. It also operates as a credit institution that supplies and recovers foreign banknotes and gold investment products to from the domestic banking network. The company offers its solutions to banks, businesses and government offices. Geographically, it operates in the UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Tunisia, Vietnam, and Mauritius. Tessi is headquartered in Grenoble, France.
Tessi S.A. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: Tessi reports first half 2017 turnover of EUR219.4 million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Tessi S.A. – Key Facts 5
Tessi S.A. – Key Employees 6
Tessi S.A. – Major Products and Services 7
Tessi S.A. – History 8
Tessi S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Tessi S.A. – Business Description 13
Tessi S.A. – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Tessi S.A. – Strengths 14
Tessi S.A. – Weaknesses 15
Tessi S.A. – Opportunities 16
Tessi S.A. – Threats 17
Tessi S.A. – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Aug 04, 2017: Tessi reports first half 2017 turnover of EUR219.4 million 26
Section 5 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Tessi S.A., Key Facts 5
Tessi S.A., Key Employees 6
Tessi S.A., Major Products and Services 7
Tessi S.A., History 8
Tessi S.A., Subsidiaries 10
Tessi S.A., Key Competitors 18
Tessi S.A., Ratios based on current share price 19
Tessi S.A., Annual Ratios 20
Tessi S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Tessi S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Tessi S.A., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Tessi S.A., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Tessi S.A., Ratio Charts 25