◆英語タイトル：Tessco Technologies Incorporated (TESS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tessco Technologies Incorporated (TESS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (Tessco) is a wireless communications and networking products manufacturing company, which offers products related to network systems, base station infrastructure, installation test and maintenance and mobile devices and accessories. Tessco’s product portfolio includes bi-directional amplifiers, broadband radios, network equipment, physical security systems, towers and site hardware, cable, connectors and jumpers, power systems, batteries and chargers, corded headsets, car antennas and mounts, bluetooth enabled devices, two-way radios and accessories, and memory and data cards. Tessco also offers services such as, technical support, product support, installations, repair and replacement. The company caters its products and services to carriers, manufacturers, retailers, federal governments, state and local governments, program managers, technicians and services centers, tower owners, utilities, and resellers. Tessco is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the US.
Tessco Technologies Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Oct 24,2017: Tessco reports second-quarter 2018 financial results
Jul 18,2017: TESSCO reports Q1 2018 financial results
Jul 18,2017: TESSCO Technologies Q1 net income up
Jun 19,2017: TESSCO Technologies announces hiring of Joe Cawley as VP/CIO
Jun 16,2017: TESSCO appoints new vice president/CIO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Key Facts 5
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Key Employees 6
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Key Employee Biographies 7
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Major Products and Services 8
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – History 10
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Company Statement 13
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Business Description 15
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Corporate Strategy 16
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Strengths 17
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Weaknesses 18
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Opportunities 19
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Threats 20
Tessco Technologies Incorporated – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Oct 24, 2017: Tessco reports second-quarter 2018 financial results 29
Jul 18, 2017: TESSCO Technologies Q1 net income up 31
Jul 18, 2017: TESSCO reports Q1 2018 financial results 32
Jun 19, 2017: TESSCO Technologies announces hiring of Joe Cawley as VP/CIO 33
Jun 16, 2017: TESSCO appoints new vice president/CIO 34
May 09, 2017: TESSCO reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results 35
Jan 30, 2017: TESSCO Technologies Q3 net income down 36
Jan 18, 2017: TESSCO appoints new senior VP of product management and solutions 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Key Facts 5
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Key Employees 6
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 7
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Major Products and Services 8
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, History 10
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Other Locations 14
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Subsidiaries 14
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Key Competitors 21
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 22
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Annual Ratios 23
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Tessco Technologies Incorporated, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41