◆英語タイトル：Telkom SA SOC Limited (TKG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Telkom SA SOC Limited (TKG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telkom SA SOC Ltd (Telkom) provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers include voice, broadband and internet, mobile, convergence, IT and cloud services, equipment and devices, and data networks. Its fixed line services include fixed line subscription and other services such as connection, data and internet, and traffic and interconnection. Mobile services include mobile voice services, data services and handset sales. Telkom’s interconnection services include terminating and transiting of traffic from South African mobile operators and international operators. The company’s data centre operations include e-commerce, application service provider, hosting, data storage, and e-mail and security services. It serves business, residential and business enterprises. Telkom is headquartered in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
Telkom SA SOC Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: Telkom appoints new chief financial officer
Mar 27,2018: Telkom says it acted within law when awarding security deal, case to be heard early 2019
Nov 09,2017: Telkom appoints CEO of Gyro Group
Jun 05,2017: Telkom financial results for the year to March 2017
Feb 23,2017: Telkom’s chief commercial officer Armstrong quits
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Key Facts 6
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Key Employees 7
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Key Employee Biographies 8
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Major Products and Services 9
Telkom SA SOC Limited – History 11
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Company Statement 13
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Business Description 17
Business Segment: Operserve 17
Business Segment: BCX 17
Business Segment: Consumer 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Operserve 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Other 18
Key Stats 19
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Corporate Strategy 20
Telkom SA SOC Limited – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Strengths 21
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Weaknesses 22
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Opportunities 23
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Threats 24
Telkom SA SOC Limited – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Nov 09, 2017: Telkom appoints CEO of Gyro Group 33
Jun 05, 2017: Telkom financial results for the year to March 2017 34
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Key Facts 6
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Key Employees 7
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Telkom SA SOC Limited, History 11
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Subsidiaries 15
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Key Competitors 25
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Ratios based on current share price 26
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Annual Ratios 27
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 30
Telkom SA SOC Limited, Ratio Charts 32