◆英語タイトル：Teleperformance SE (TEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Teleperformance SE (TEP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Teleperformance SE (Teleperformance) is a provider of outsourced omnichannel customer experience management services. The company offers customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting and analytics, market research, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services. It provides digital transformation solutions including intelligent automation, CX consulting, CX lab, analytics, cloud campus, and digital platforms. The company offers its solutions to companies in utilities, automotive, video games, insurance services, telecom and media; technology, retail and e-commerce; healthcare, travel, logistics and hospitality; banking and financial services. The company operates its business in Asia-Pacific, Ibero-LATAM, Continental Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Teleperformance is headquartered in Paris, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Teleperformance SE – Key Facts
Teleperformance SE – Key Employees
Teleperformance SE – Key Employee Biographies
Teleperformance SE – Major Products and Services
Teleperformance SE – History
Teleperformance SE – Company Statement
Teleperformance SE – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Teleperformance SE – Business Description
Business Segment: Core Services
Business Segment: Specialized Services
Teleperformance SE – Corporate Strategy
Teleperformance SE – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Teleperformance SE – Strengths
Teleperformance SE – Weaknesses
Teleperformance SE – Opportunities
Teleperformance SE – Threats
Teleperformance SE – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Teleperformance SE, Key Facts
Teleperformance SE, Key Employees
Teleperformance SE, Key Employee Biographies
Teleperformance SE, Major Products and Services
Teleperformance SE, History
Teleperformance SE, Subsidiaries
Teleperformance SE, Key Competitors
Teleperformance SE, Ratios based on current share price
Teleperformance SE, Annual Ratios
Teleperformance SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Teleperformance SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Teleperformance SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios