◆英語タイトル：Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) offers integrated telecommunication solutions. The company offers internet, voice service access, value-added services, content services, advertising services, voice shared services, enterprise mobility services, backhaul services, access services, infra services, and integrated ICT services. The non-telecommunication related services include property development, printing and publication of directories, education, trading in consumer’s premises equipment and other businesses. It also operates data centers in Malaysia. TM offers its solutions to individual customers, small and medium businesses, corporate, and government customers. The company operates through offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Selangor, the US and the UK. TM is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad Key Recent Developments
Sep 25,2019: Global health: Sales alliance in Malaysia
Feb 20,2018: TM hires Datuk Mohd Rais Azhar as CTIO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Key Facts
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Key Employees
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Major Products and Services
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – History
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Company Statement
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Business Description
Business Segment: Shared Services/Others
Business Segment: TM GLOBAL
Business Segment: TM ONE
Business Segment: Unifi
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Corporate Strategy
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Strengths
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Weaknesses
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Opportunities
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Threats
Telekom Malaysia Berhad – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2019: Global health: Sales alliance in Malaysia
Feb 20, 2018: TM hires Datuk Mohd Rais Azhar as CTIO
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Facts
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employees
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Major Products and Services
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, History
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Other Locations
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Subsidiaries
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Competitors
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratio Charts