◆英語タイトル：Tele2 AB (TEL2 B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tele2 AB (TEL2 B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tele2 AB (Tele2) is a provider of telecommunications services in Europe. The company offers mobile voice telephony, handset data services, messaging services and home telephony services. It provides value-added services such as antivirus, games, music, mobile TV and video services; and business to business (B2B) services such as mobile telephony and data, fixed broadband, fixed telephony, encrypted services, Content services, cloud services and global IoT solutions. Tele2 also offers machine-to-machine services such as secure data connectivity services, professional services, graphics services on SIM card, and Education and training services for local, national regional and global connectivity. It caters services to individuals and corporate customers in Sweden, the Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Austria and Germany. Tele2 is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tele2 AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2018 Tele2 announces results for Q1 2018
Apr 23,2018 Tele2 AB releases Interim Report First Quarter 2018
Mar 28,2018 Tele2 announces 2017 results
Feb 02,2018 Tele2 AB: Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2017 Report
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Tele2 AB – Key Facts
Tele2 AB – Key Employees
Tele2 AB – Key Employee Biographies
Tele2 AB – Major Products and Services
Tele2 AB – History
Tele2 AB – Company Statement
Tele2 AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tele2 AB – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Croatia
Geographical Segment: Estonia
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Kazakhstan
Geographical Segment: Latvia
Geographical Segment: Lithuania
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Tele2 AB – Corporate Strategy
Tele2 AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tele2 AB – Strengths
Tele2 AB – Weaknesses
Tele2 AB – Opportunities
Tele2 AB – Threats
Tele2 AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2018: Tele2 announces results for Q1 2018
Apr 23, 2018: Tele2 AB releases Interim Report First Quarter 2018
Mar 28, 2018: Tele2 announces 2017 results
Feb 02, 2018: Tele2 AB: Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2017 Report
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Tele2 AB, Key Facts
Tele2 AB, Key Employees
Tele2 AB, Key Employee Biographies
Tele2 AB, Major Products and Services
Tele2 AB, History
Tele2 AB, Subsidiaries
Tele2 AB, Key Competitors
Tele2 AB, Ratios based on current share price
Tele2 AB, Annual Ratios
Tele2 AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Tele2 AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Tele2 AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Tele2 AB, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Tele2 AB, Ratio Charts