◆英語タイトル：TECSYS Inc. (TCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TECSYS Inc. (TCS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TECSYS Inc. (TECSYS) is a supply chain management software provider. The company develops, markets and sells supply chain management software and related services in the US and Canada. The solutions that the company offers include warehouse management software, distribution management software, transportation management software, the iTopia advantage and tailored solutions. The company offers various other services such as TECSYS SMART, professional services, customer services, technical services and training. TECSYS also provides hardware products such as enterprise servers, networking products and data collection equipment. The company serves various industries including government and healthcare supply chain industries, packaged gas and welding supplies and third party logistics. TECSYS is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
TECSYS Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 01,2017: TECSYS reports financial results for second quarter of friscal 2018
Sep 07,2017: TECSYS reports financial results for first quarter fiscal 2018
Jul 06,2017: TECSYS reports financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017
Jul 06,2017: TECSYS Q4 profit up
May 19,2017: Tecsys says Brian Cosgrove appointed CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
TECSYS Inc. – Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc. – Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc. – History 9
TECSYS Inc. – Company Statement 11
TECSYS Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
TECSYS Inc. – Business Description 14
TECSYS Inc. – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
TECSYS Inc. – Strengths 15
TECSYS Inc. – Weaknesses 16
TECSYS Inc. – Opportunities 17
TECSYS Inc. – Threats 18
TECSYS Inc. – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Dec 01, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for second quarter of friscal 2018 28
Sep 07, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for first quarter fiscal 2018 29
Jul 06, 2017: TECSYS Q4 profit up 30
Jul 06, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017 31
May 19, 2017: TECSYS welcomes new CFO Designate 32
Feb 28, 2017: TECSYS Q3 profit up 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
TECSYS Inc., Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc., Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc., Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc., History 9
TECSYS Inc., Other Locations 13
TECSYS Inc., Subsidiaries 13
TECSYS Inc., Key Competitors 19
TECSYS Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios 21
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
TECSYS Inc., Interim Ratios 25
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37