◆英語タイトル：Taubman Centers Inc (TCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Taubman Centers Inc (TCO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Taubman Centers, Inc. (Taubman) is a self managed and self administered real estate investment trust. It develops, acquires, owns and operates regional and super regional shopping centers. The company owns and operates 27 retail properties in metropolitan areas within the US, South Korea, China and Puerto Rico. It owns retail properties in several cities such as Denver, Detroit, Nashville, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Orlando, Tampa and Washington, D.C. among others. The company also carries out real estate investment business in Asian markets including China, South Korea and Hong Kong. Taubman is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US.
Taubman Centers Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2017: Taubman appoints two new independent directors and announces other governance enhancements
Nov 02,2017: Taubman Centers reports third quarter results
Apr 28,2017: Taubman Centers issues solid first quarter results
Feb 10,2017: Taubman Centers issues fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
Jan 13,2017: Taubman lays off 19 amid lag in development projects
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Taubman Centers Inc – Key Facts 5
Taubman Centers Inc – Key Employees 6
Taubman Centers Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Taubman Centers Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Taubman Centers Inc – History 9
Taubman Centers Inc – Company Statement 11
Taubman Centers Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Taubman Centers Inc – Business Description 15
Taubman Centers Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Taubman Centers Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Taubman Centers Inc – Strengths 17
Taubman Centers Inc – Weaknesses 18
Taubman Centers Inc – Opportunities 19
Taubman Centers Inc – Threats 20
Taubman Centers Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Nov 09, 2017: Taubman appoints two new independent directors and announces other governance enhancements 28
Nov 02, 2017: Taubman Centers reports third quarter results 30
Apr 28, 2017: Taubman Centers issues solid first quarter results 32
Feb 10, 2017: Taubman Centers issues fourth quarter and full year 2016 results 33
Dec 21, 2016: David S. Joseph Resigns as executive vice president of leasing for Taubman 34
Dec 15, 2016: Taubman announces appointments of Cia Buckley Marakovits to Board of Directors and Myron E. Ullman, III to newly created role of lead Director 35
Nov 01, 2016: Taubman Centers issues solid third quarter results 36
Sep 12, 2016: Peter Sharp named president of Taubman Asia 37
Aug 31, 2016: Taubman named as a 2016 Cool Place to Work in Michigan 38
Jul 28, 2016: Taubman Centers issues second quarter results 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Taubman Centers Inc, Key Facts 5
Taubman Centers Inc, Key Employees 6
Taubman Centers Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Taubman Centers Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Taubman Centers Inc, History 9
Taubman Centers Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Taubman Centers Inc, Key Competitors 21
Taubman Centers Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Taubman Centers Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Taubman Centers Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Taubman Centers Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43