◆英語タイトル：Taiwan Cogeneration Corp (8926) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp (Taiwan Cogeneration) is a power company that offers power and electrical energy generation and cogeneration services. The corporation provides services such as construction, investment, operation, and management of power and energy generation cogeneration plants in Taiwan. It also provides construction management, project management, project planning, and financial planning services of cogeneration systems. Taiwan Cogeneration also invests in Chang Bin Gas-fired Power Plant of Star Energy Power Corp and Fong Der Gas-fired Power Plant of Sun Ba Power Corp. The corporation also develops gas turbine, heat recovery steam generator, and steam turbine, among others. It owns and operates cogeneration plants for power and heat generation across the world. Taiwan Cogeneration is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2018: Taiwan Cogen to build two onshore substations for Changhua wind farm
Nov 06,2018: Orsted signs with Taiwan Cogeneration Corporation for Taiwan’s largest offshore wind onshore substation EPC contract
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Taiwan Cogeneration Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Taiwan Cogeneration Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Key Information
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Overview
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Key Employees
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Key Operational Heads
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Major Products and Services
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – History
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Company Statement
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Business Description
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Corporate Strategy
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Strengths
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Weaknesses
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Opportunities
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Threats
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Information
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Ratios
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Share Data
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Major Products and Services
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, History
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Employees
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Operational Heads
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Other Locations
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Subsidiaries
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Key Competitors
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, SWOT Analysis
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Annual Ratios
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Performance Chart
Taiwan Cogeneration Corp, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Taiwan Cogeneration Corp (8926)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら