◆英語タイトル：Syntel Inc (SYNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Syntel Inc (SYNT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Syntel Inc (Syntel) is a provider of information technology and KPO services. It offers infrastructure and business processes, automation, development and cloud computing solutions. The company offers software solutions for applications lifecycle, cloud, business intelligence and analytics, IT infrastructure management, enterprise solutions, mobility solutions, testing, digital one, and others. Its architecture solutions include business analytics, cloud computing, business intelligence, migration, and TPF solutions. The company serves a wide range of industries, such as banking and financial services, healthcare and life sciences, insurance, manufacturing, retail, logistics, and telecommunication service providers. It conducts business operations across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Syntel is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
Syntel Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Syntel announces Q2 2018 financial results
Apr 19,2018: Syntel Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Feb 15,2018: Syntel reports fourth quarter and full year 2017 financial results
Oct 17,2017: Syntel reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 20,2017: Syntel Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Syntel Inc – Key Facts 6
Syntel Inc – Key Employees 7
Syntel Inc – Key Employee Biographies 9
Syntel Inc – Major Products and Services 11
Syntel Inc – History 12
Syntel Inc – Company Statement 13
Syntel Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Syntel Inc – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Banking and Financial Services 18
Business Segment: Healthcare and Life Sciences 18
Business Segment: Insurance 18
Business Segment: Manufacturing 19
Business Segment: Retail, Logistics and Telecom 19
Business Segment: Retail, Logistics, and Telecom 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: India 19
Geographical Segment: North America 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 20
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 20
Target Markets 20
Syntel Inc – Corporate Strategy 21
Syntel Inc – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Syntel Inc – Strengths 22
Syntel Inc – Weaknesses 23
Syntel Inc – Opportunities 24
Syntel Inc – Threats 25
Syntel Inc – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Apr 19, 2018: Syntel Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 34
Feb 15, 2018: Syntel reports fourth quarter and full year 2017 financial results 35
Oct 17, 2017: Syntel reports third quarter 2017 financial results 36
Jul 20, 2017: Syntel Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results 37
Apr 21, 2017: Syntel reports Q1 2017 financial results 38
Apr 20, 2017: Syntel reports lower Q1 net income, provides 2017 outlook 39
Feb 28, 2017: Syntel’s SyntBots automation platform receives SAP certification 40
Feb 16, 2017: Syntel reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 41
Section 5 – Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Tables
Syntel Inc, Key Facts 6
Syntel Inc, Key Employees 7
Syntel Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Syntel Inc, Major Products and Services 11
Syntel Inc, History 12
Syntel Inc, Other Locations 15
Syntel Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Syntel Inc, Key Competitors 26
Syntel Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Syntel Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Syntel Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List of Figures
Syntel Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Syntel Inc, Ratio Charts 33