◆英語タイトル：Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (SQN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (SQN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (Swissquote) is a provider of online financial solutions, which comprise of banking, e-trading, B2B, and other solutions. Banking offers flexible savings accounts, online financial services, analysis tools, innovative solutions, e-forex, e-private banking, and e-mortgage. E-trading contains warrants and derivatives, shares, funds, options and futures, indices, commodities, bitcons, and bonds. E-mortgage includes Lombard loans, mortgage, and credit cards. B2B services comprise forex and trading. Other services include market insights, information, and quotes and robo-advisory. It serves to high net worth individuals, wealthy families, retail, and corporate clients in the UK, the UAE, Malta, Hong Kong, and Switzerland. Swissquote is headquartered in Gland, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Facts
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Employees
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Major Products and Services
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – History
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Company Statement
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Leveraged Forex
Business Segment: Platform and Infrastructure Operations
Business Segment: Securities Trading
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Strengths
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Weaknesses
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Opportunities
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Threats
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Facts
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Employees
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, History
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Other Locations
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Competitors
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts