◆英語タイトル：Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (SQN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (SQN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd (Swissquote) is an online financial solutions provider, which offers banking, e-trading, e-trading, B2B, and other solutions. Banking comprises flexible savings accounts, online financial services, analysis tools, innovative solutions, e-forex, e-private banking, and e-mortgage. E-trading contains warrants and derivatives, shares, funds, options and futures, indices, commodities, bitcons, and bonds. E-mortgage includes Lombard loans, mortgage, and credit cards. B2B services comprise forex and trading. Other services include market insights, information, and quotes and robo-advisory. It serves high net worth individuals, wealthy families, retail, and corporate clients in the UK, the UAE, Malta, Hong Kong, and Switzerland. Swissquote is headquartered in Gland, Switzerland.
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2018: Swissquote selects Monica Dell’Anna as newest board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Facts 5
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Employees 6
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – History 9
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Company Statement 11
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Business Description 15
Business Segment: Leveraged Forex 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Platform and Infrastructure Operations 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Securities Trading 15
Key Stats 16
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Strengths 17
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Weaknesses 18
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Opportunities 19
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Threats 20
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Facts 5
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Employees 6
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, History 9
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Other Locations 13
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts 27